+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for incomplete degree?

Anki199

Mar 27, 2019
Hi ,
Can Some one advice me if Wes /IQAS or some other agency verifies a degree passed with an extension period .I passed my FUll time degree with an extension period of 3.5 years from India .An advice /suggestion would be of great help .

Anki

Ninahn85@

Oct 20, 2019
hi, I also have the same situation and want to get WES. for the masters I did finish all the courses but could not finish with the thesis. was wondering what would be the results for the WES. please update here if you got news. cos in this case we can earn points for two or more certificates in the CRS criteria I guess.
hello, can you please update about your case resolution? Did WES give you a ECA even though you haven’t finish your thesis?

Ninahn85@

Oct 20, 2019
Hello Seniors,

I have a very Important question which you might have been asked many a times may be in previous years.
I have 3 years B.COM complete Degree. My MBA is of two years, out of whih I have completed only One year and after that I got a job and didnt complete my MBA.

Now I am planning for Express entry. Can I get full points with Two or more degree with one degree of minimum 3 year completed under education?

I am planning to send the transcript for both B.COM and MBA. Will MBA 1 year (2semester Transcripts) will do any good to me?

Appreciate your advise.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Manpreet
manpreet.8109@gmail.com
Any updates? Did your incomplete Master could get an ECA?

Oct 26, 2020
hi,
I didn't complete my diploma of three years. I've just don't the first two years. Can WES just evaluate the first two years?
Kindly help.