+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I am having the exactly same situation as mrwait.. The exact same situation... Even idk wat to do... I mailed them twice and Wes didn't reply. And wes doesn't says we have to do bachelor degree before we do our masters degree....its totally weird..how can a person do masters degree without bachelors in India

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceberge said:
You should have sent Bachelor and masters both at the same time. They want to see what course have you done before masters degree and what was the length of the course, its logical, that's how they will evaluate. I have sent both, while did my ECA without asking by them. It is on the WES website clearly said to send them all degree except high school certificate.
I completely disagree with this term. Its not written anywhere that we have to send 2nd last degree with latest one. I have send my masters on 6th march and i got my ECA yesterday. I just followed procedure according to WES website.

Its all depend on a person who is evaluating your documents if say.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
pravatmail said:
Hi guys, is there any difference in score for distance learning and regular learning?
Hi guys,

I have an update and just would like to share. To evaluate my masters, WES asked my Bachelor's documents too. I sent them an attested copy of the documents from my end. My University has not yet send the documents for the Bachelor's. I had also sent an email to WES and today I received an email, asking me to check online status, which says documents received and review in progress. I don't know if i still should send the documents from the university for my Bachelor's or I should just wait as it says evaluation in progress .?

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
Hi guys,

I have an update and just would like to share. To evaluate my masters, WES asked my Bachelor's documents too. I sent them an attested copy of the documents from my end. My University has not yet send the documents for the Bachelor's. I had also sent an email to WES and today I received an email, asking me to check online status, which says documents received and review in progress. I don't know if i still should send the documents from the university for my Bachelor's or I should just wait as it says evaluation in progress .?
any comments ...

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
Hi guys,

plz help

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go as per website instructions. If they need bachelor's then send it because anyhow they will ask for bachelor documents

saibabasai

Apr 8, 2015
HELLO,
Please tell me how many points we get for 4yr graduation course done in india with WES ECA.

my score is 337 without ECA. It is under process. Hoping to increase the points.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
saibabasai said:
HELLO,
Please tell me how many points we get for 4yr graduation course done in india with WES ECA.

my score is 337 without ECA. It is under process. Hoping to increase the points.
128 points, unless you have masters which will reward you 135 points with ECA

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
saibabasai said:
HELLO,

Its so frustrating , I just don't understand the way WES functions. Now again the status changed and it says, "Waiting for the required documents". Don't know what to do......................

can101

Jan 1, 2015
Friends,

I have MS (masters) (1 and half years duration ) from France in Supply Chain and purchasing. To get 135 score, do I need to get ECA evaluation for my MS only or do I need to do my BTech (India) evaluation as well? or I can jgo ahead with masters only

My biggest concern is to get Btech evaluation as I am living outside India... and BTech evaluation will cause big issues.

Will appreciate your advise here.

amit.agg84

Mar 30, 2015
Hi,
I have one query regarding WES evaluation on Bachelor of Physiotherapy, is it considered Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree as per WES.
Please let me know if any one having experience.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear Friends,

I got WES ECA yesterday with the following: Shall I consider it as Master's or Bachelor's? Further, they revised my report; before it was having some discrepancy.

WES ECA Report
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (four years) and master's degree

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: xxxxxx
Year: xxxxx
Awarded by: xxxxxxxxxxx
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: xxxxxxx
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: xxxxxxxxxxx
Year: xxxxxxxx
Awarded by: xxxxxxxxx
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: xxxxxxxxx
Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree