+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hi .,

I applied for my credential evaluation to WES. As I have masters, I only applied for the evaluation of my masters. The autonomous college where I studied also sent the necessary documents to wes. I saw the status online as evaluation in process. Today I see the status changed as waiting for the required documents and also i received an email from WES. The email says that they need to receive the documents regarding my Bachelors degree. How come this confusion has come. To evaluate my masters, should I also submit the Bachelors degree certificates? In many threads i read that if I have the masters, only the masters documents they require and now to do that, they are asking me the bachelors documents from my end and also from the university where i studied. Plz help me

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
hi .,

I applied for my credential evaluation to WES. As I have masters, I only applied for the evaluation of my masters. The autonomous college where I studied also sent the necessary documents to wes. I saw the status online as evaluation in process. Today I see the status changed as waiting for the required documents and also i received an email from WES. The email says that they need to receive the documents regarding my Bachelors degree. How come this confusion has come. To evaluate my masters, should I also submit the Bachelors degree certificates? In many threads i read that if I have the masters, only the masters documents they require and now to do that, they are asking me the bachelors documents from my end and also from the university where i studied. Plz help me
plz reply

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES has "required" docs" page for every country. Have you gone through the page for your country of education ?

Usually WES requires docs from secondary till Ph.D, whichever applies. If you have Masters, WES most probably is going to require your docs from secondary, high school till Masters.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hariskhan said:
WES has "required" docs" page for every country. Have you gone through the page for your country of education ?

Usually WES requires docs from secondary till Ph.D, whichever applies. If you have Masters, WES most probably is going to require your docs from secondary, high school till Masters.
YEs , now theya are asking me to provide my Bachelors certificates in order to evaluate my masters. unfortunately i have no one in the area of the university where i studied although I have all original certificates with me. What could be done plz

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please call them. Email them.

Find every way you can contact them, to get your docs from them as quickly as possible.

There are people/agencies who get your docs done for you, at a cost. They are perhaps available in every country. That's an option for the last resort though.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hariskhan said:
Please call them. Email them.

Find every way you can contact them, to get your docs from them as quickly as possible.

There are people/agencies who get your docs done for you, at a cost. They are perhaps available in every country. That's an option for the last resort though.
It is frustrating brother....i went through the same process for my masters for which i had someone in the state where i studied. But now for bachelors I am just helpless, and expecting the university to send the marks sheets to WES, it would take for ever.....

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand your dilemma.

Your University doesn't have to send it to WES directly. What they need to do, is to provide you with a sealed envelope, containing your docs, as per the "required docs" page for your country on WES's website.

You can then forward it to WES yourself.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hariskhan said:
I understand your dilemma.

Your University doesn't have to send it to WES directly. What they need to do, is to provide you with a sealed envelope, containing your docs, as per the "required docs" page for your country on WES's website.

You can then forward it to WES yourself.
Thank you so much Hariskhan, yes I understand but I am in canada now and its not possible for me to go to the university nor I have no one living there. My only option is to ask the university to send it and it could take for ever even if they do it....just helpless ....

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
Thank you so much Hariskhan, yes I understand but I am in canada now and its not possible for me to go to the university nor I have no one living there. My only option is to ask the university to send it and it could take for ever even if they do it....just helpless ....
I have just one question. When applying to WES for credential evaluation of my master`s, is it normal that WES also wants the bachelors evaluation. I red in other threads that they only need to evaluate the highest qualification what so ever for immigration purpose to get the maximum point for study. In that case, was it a mistake from the part of WES asking me for the bachelors(degree) documents too. although i received an email asking for the required documents, but the online status also says its takes 48 to 74 hours to update the status. plz help by giving your valuable opinion.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
I have just one question. When applying to WES for credential evaluation of my master`s, is it normal that WES also wants the bachelors evaluation. I red in other threads that they only need to evaluate the highest qualification what so ever for immigration purpose to get the maximum point for study. In that case, was it a mistake from the part of WES asking me for the bachelors(degree) documents too. although i received an email asking for the required documents, but the online status also says its takes 48 to 74 hours to update the status. plz help by giving your valuable opinion.
plz reply

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

You need to provide your bachelor's degree certificate as well. My ECA completed today. I submitted my bachelor and masters as well. They did not have any questions T words my transcripts. Hope this may help you

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
[/email][/email][/email]
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi,

You need to provide your bachelor's degree certificate as well. My ECA completed today. I submitted my bachelor and masters as well. They did not have any questions T words my transcripts. Hope this may help you
I have one question to you plz. Did the university send those records to WES directly for both your masters and bachelors or only masters. The reason I ask because I already submitted everything regarding my masters. Now for the bachelors I have those certificates with me. Is that enouch that i send them these certificates or the university also needs to send it. If so i will be in trouble as I have no one living in that state. plz replay me friend.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
[/email][/email][/email]
I have one question to you plz. Did the university send those records to WES directly for both your masters and bachelors or only masters. The reason I ask because I already submitted everything regarding my masters. Now for the bachelors I have those certificates with me. Is that enouch that i send them these certificates or the university also needs to send it. If so i will be in trouble as I have no one living in that state. plz replay me friend.
plz reply

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quote]

After reading this thread, i am in worry because i have sent them documents related to my masters not bachelor(as they don't need it), you can send them your own or by university there is no restriction but yes before that you have to read required document section on WES website.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
mrwait said:
It is frustrating brother....i went through the same process for my masters for which i had someone in the state where i studied. But now for bachelors I am just helpless, and expecting the university to send the marks sheets to WES, it would take for ever.....
You should have sent Bachelor and masters both at the same time. They want to see what course have you done before masters degree and what was the length of the course, its logical, that's how they will evaluate. I have sent both, while did my ECA without asking by them. It is on the WES website clearly said to send them all degree except high school certificate.