Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceberge said:
You should have sent Bachelor and masters both at the same time. They want to see what course have you done before masters degree, its logical. I have sent both, while did my ECA without asking by them. It is on the WES website clearly said to send them all degree except high school certificate.
Can you please post the link where they have said we have to send Bachelor along with it?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Jaiveer Singh said:
I have one question to you plz. Did the university send those records to WES directly for both your masters and bachelors or only masters. The reason I ask because I already submitted everything regarding my masters. Now for the bachelors I have those certificates with me. Is that enouch that i send them these certificates or the university also needs to send it. If so i will be in trouble as I have no one living in that state. plz replay me friend.

After reading this thread, i am in worry because i have sent them documents related to my masters not bachelor(as they don't need it), you can send them your own or by university there is no restriction but yes before that you have to read required document section on WES website.
Yes your University has to send all doc by them, WES will not accept any doc sent by you.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceberge said:
Yes your University has to send all doc by them, WES will not accept any doc sent by you.
Buddy its completely wrong. You have send your documents according to your country required documents, it depends upon country to country. I am from India and its completely mention on their website:-

Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
mrwait said:
[/email][/email][/email]
I have one question to you plz. Did the university send those records to WES directly for both your masters and bachelors or only masters. The reason I ask because I already submitted everything regarding my masters. Now for the bachelors I have those certificates with me. Is that enouch that i send them these certificates or the university also needs to send it. If so i will be in trouble as I have no one living in that state. plz replay me friend.
It differs from country to country. I am from India and I have two options.

1--> University can directly send the official transcripts to WES else
2---> You need to get official transcripts from university in a sealed envelop, the same you need to post along with your xerox copies .

I choose the second option.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
canada_CEC2410 said:
It differs from country to country. I am from India and I have two options.

1--> University can directly send the official transcripts to WES else
2---> You need to get official transcripts from university in a sealed envelop, the same you need to post along with your xerox copies .

I choose the second option.
Thank you for all insights. I am from India too. I wanted to Evaluate my masters only for which I sent the required documents to WES. The autonomous college where I studied also send the necessary documents and the on-line status read DOCUMENTS RECEIVED. But today it changed into WAITING FOR DOCUMENTS and also I received an email from WES saying that they need my bachelors degree too. So i understand that in order to evaluate my masters, its mandatory that they need to receive the documents from the university regarding the Bachelors too. Its too frustrating and helpless the whole process....i am planning to go to WES in down town tomorrow to inquire about it...

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
Thank you for all insights. I am from India too. I wanted to Evaluate my masters only for which I sent the required documents to WES. The autonomous college where I studied also send the necessary documents and the on-line status read DOCUMENTS RECEIVED.

Do post when you get any result ok? I am on same path?

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
mrwait said:
Thank you for all insights. I am from India too. I wanted to Evaluate my masters only for which I sent the required documents to WES. The autonomous college where I studied also send the necessary documents and the on-line status read DOCUMENTS RECEIVED.

Do post when you get any result ok? I am on same path?
k i vil

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
I got my wes evaluation report last week, I had applied for 1. Bachelor Degree from CCS University and 2. 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Animation from CDAC Institute, Pune.

For Bachelor Degree, they have written: Canadian Equivalency Bachelor's degree (three years)
For PG Diploma:Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Since the PG diploma is from non-recognized institution, should I add that in my PR application or not?

Thanks,

Rohit

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
Hi guys,

I applied for my masters evaluation which was regular. Now to evaluate my masters, they asked me the documents for the Bachelors too. Now I am afraid because my Bachelors is a Distance Education (It was not a regular course as my masters). Will this be a problem ! plz give your opinion.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
Hi guys,

I applied for my masters evaluation which was regular. Now to evaluate my masters, they asked me the documents for the Bachelors too. Now I am afraid because my Bachelors is a Distance Education (It was not a regular course as my masters). Will this be a problem ! plz give your opinion.
plz reply

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got an email from WES that my application has been processed. So shocked as i applied on 6th march and today i got it. Not bad at all!!

And yes i didnt send any graduation documents and followed online procedure

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
I just got an email from WES that my application has been processed. So shocked as i applied on 6th march and today i got it. Not bad at all!!

And yes i didnt send any graduation documents and followed online procedure
I am completely confused, I also applied only for my masters evaluation and how com they asked me for the Bachelors documents and it says untill they receive it, the application is on hold. I am surprised in your case, you also applied for your masters and got it done. What is that struck me, I studied in a recognized autonomous college and hopefully that shouldn't be the reason. Any guess plz...

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
I am completely confused, I also applied only for my masters evaluation and how com they asked me for the Bachelors documents and it says untill they receive it, the application is on hold. I am surprised in your case, you also applied for your masters and got it done. What is that struck me, I studied in a recognized autonomous college and hopefully that shouldn't be the reason. Any guess plz...
how come its possible!!

tarankaur245

Mar 4, 2015
Hi
I have to send my documents to WES. Its about my masters in India. I did Master in computer science for 2 years and after that I did Master of Computer Application for 1 year.So I have two masters.But according to India M.SC comp sci(2yrs) + MCA(last year) = MCA(3yrs)full degree.But If I send it for evaluation at WES how they will assess it.I am confused.I dont want to take any risk for anything so please can any one explain me if u had same problem?

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
tarankaur245 said:
Hi
I have to send my documents to WES. Its about my masters in India. I did Master in computer science for 2 years and after that I did Master of Computer Application for 1 year.So I have two masters.But according to India M.SC comp sci(2yrs) + MCA(last year) = MCA(3yrs)full degree.But If I send it for evaluation at WES how they will assess it.I am confused.I dont want to take any risk for anything so please can any one explain me if u had same problem?
I am from India too and its really confusing. one thing is for sure that although you have two masters, you get just 135 points for the masters (you don't get points for two or three masters, but just one). I would advise you to go with one which is regular and lengthier. For that I don't know if they need your Bachelor's documents too. In some cases I have seen that people who just submitted their masters documents received their evaluation. But unfortunately in my case, although i submitted all documents regarding my masters which was regular and recognized institution, but still they have asked me to produce my bachelor's documents too. I am trying to collect my documents now. I am also afraid as my Bachelors degree is a distance Education, don't know if that will be a problem.