+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Withdrawal of previous Education documents

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi Guys i really need advise about by WES Application .

I actually mention all my education background from Matric to Masters and my Part Qualification ACCA which WES is asking now to send all the detail by individual Institution sealed Envelop I have already done HEC for my Bachelors & Masters in sealed Envelop . now is it possible that i ask for withdraw evaluation of my Part ACCA & Inter ......???? and just based evaluation on my masters n bachelors?

please advise how do i do it

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
greatshaz said:
Hi Guys i really need advise about by WES Application .

I actually mention all my education background from Matric to Masters and my Part Qualification ACCA which WES is asking now to send all the detail by individual Institution sealed Envelop I have already done HEC for my Bachelors & Masters in sealed Envelop . now is it possible that i ask for withdraw evaluation of my Part ACCA & Inter ......???? and just based evaluation on my masters n bachelors?

please advise how do i do it
Try emailing WES with your Evaluation ID (ref number) with the above questions.

hope4thebest

Nov 25, 2014
Hi can u tell me what you found out?
did u mail WES? what did they say?
i'm having a somewhat same situation...
I have applied to WES for credential evaluation but now found out that the institution I did my Nursery Teachers Training (NTT) from has closed and after trying my best could not find anyone related to institution who can help me? so I wanted to know if I could withdraw the docs and get assessed on the remaining?

vickyhero0

Feb 1, 2019
Hi ,
i have to get my Degree removed from WES ECA, i have written several queries to them but they are denying to remove it saying that once verification is sent to institution cannot be removed, can you please suggest the correct approach to get it removed?
Thanks
Vikash

r_2188

Feb 10, 2019
Hi ,
i have to get my Degree removed from WES ECA, i have written several queries to them but they are denying to remove it saying that once verification is sent to institution cannot be removed, can you please suggest the correct approach to get it removed?
Thanks
Vikash
Hi Vikash,
I am considering to get my masters degree remove as well from evaluation but my degree has also gone for verification to institute. Kindly let me know if you happen to find a way. My evaluation for masters degree is on a hold for long time as WES has sent back documents to institute to verify. However, my college says they never received the documents.

vickyhero0

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Vikash,
I am considering to get my masters degree remove as well from evaluation but my degree has also gone for verification to institute. Kindly let me know if you happen to find a way. My evaluation for masters degree is on a hold for long time as WES has sent back documents to institute to verify. However, my college says they never received the documents.
yeah, even it is same for me, i submitted my application on Aug 2017 and till now WES keep on sending verification to university but my university is saying that they havenot received any verification, i wrote tons of query regarding this and to get my degree removed from evaluation to WES , but they are denying it to remove , so i decided to get my ECA done through some another body , and sent my appliaction to IQAS on march 2019 but here also i am getting issue, till now my application with IQAS is in submitted status they even haven't opened my documents, these services are irritating, we need to find some good approach that WES could be agree to remove the degree from evaluation