+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Query

bakulmsw

Apr 15, 2015
NEED YOUR HELP...

I am from India...
I have completed BA ( 3 years graduate degree )
Then MA ( 2 years post graduate degree)
Then MSW ( 2 years post graduate degree)
I want to apply as a social worker and want WES of MSW. Do I need to send transcript of MA? Will they provide credential of all the degree?

I want to let you know that I have another MA ( 1 year post graduate degree) from university of Leeds, UK..

Please suggest what should i do to get maximum points..

jnandy

Jan 9, 2016
sjrohit said:
Hello Friends,

I got my wes evaluation report last week, I had applied for 1. Bachelor Degree from CCS University and 2. 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Animation from CDAC Institute, Pune.

For Bachelor Degree, they have written: Canadian Equivalency Bachelor's degree (three years)
For PG Diploma:Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Since the PG diploma is from non-recognized institution, should I add that in my PR application or not?

Thanks,

Hi,
I am also having 3 years bachelor degree from India and a six-months post Grad Diploma (Advanced Computing) from CDAC. while applying for WES evaluation, I know that, I should request my university to send the transcripts directly. But, for post grad (6 months) diploma, do I need to request CDAC to send the transcript directly. Or its sufficient if I just send photo copy of the mark statement? Kindly advise.

Regards

Rohit

aspirantca

Jun 26, 2015
hi,

I have transcripts from JNTU Hyderabad for B.Tech in 2009, can I send them for the WES evaluation.

Reg
Subbu

rajdeep115

Oct 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can but they need to be sealed as far as I remember. Otherwise they want the university to directly send the documents to WES

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspirantca said:
hi,

I have transcripts from JNTU Hyderabad for B.Tech in 2009, can I send them for the WES evaluation.

Reg
Subbu

It should be in a Sealed envelope from University.. Either University can send it directly to WES or You can get it from them and send it to WES.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
niravk said:
Rohit

You must certainly include your PG Diploma as you will fetch an additional 25 points under the CRS system, now you have two post secondary qualifications.

BTW was your PG full time or part time?
Hi Nirav,

Would it matter if its full time or part time, since the evaluation does not mention that :)

banavin

Mar 21, 2016
Hello, I did 6 months full time post graduation diploma (CDAC ACTS) along with bachelor of engineering. Shall I evaluate 6 months post graduate diploma as well to apply for PR? Will it be helpful?

banavin

Mar 21, 2016
banavin said:
Hello, I did 6 months full time post graduation diploma (CDAC ACTS) along with bachelor of engineering. Shall I evaluate 6 months post graduate diploma as well to apply for PR? Will it be helpful?

abbytronix

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
sjrohit said:
Hello Friends,

I got my wes evaluation report last week, I had applied for 1. Bachelor Degree from CCS University and 2. 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Animation from CDAC Institute, Pune.

For Bachelor Degree, they have written: Canadian Equivalency Bachelor's degree (three years)
For PG Diploma:Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Since the PG diploma is from non-recognized institution, should I add that in my PR application or not?

Thanks,

Rohit

Hi Rohit, Were you able to get points for your PG Diploma? as I am in the same dilemma whether or not I should add my diploma to my EE profile. Thanks in Advance

matekaran

Jul 4, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Doc's Request.
January 2020
AOR Received.
15 oct 2018
Passport Req..
5th march 2020
VISA ISSUED...
18 March 2020
LANDED..........
1st Sept 2020
Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Rohit
Hi. I also sent my animation diploma to WES along with my bachelors degree but they did not evaluate diploma saying that professional certificates are not evaluated by WES. What should i do?? I will loose points if they dnt evaluate my diploma. I did it from Arena Animation in 2009. I also sent them official transcripts from Aptech Limited as it was the issuing body. I tried to contact other such institutions listed on cic website but all of them have refused to evaluate it. Can anyone help me out?

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Rohit
Hey Rohit, Did you include your PG ECA from non recognised institute with your application?

Anum Javeed

Jun 12, 2018
I have to go for WES .I have done Btech and Mtech in CSE.Both degrees are from India.As I am getting sponsored by my spouse.Do i need to get transcript for my B-tech also for WES,or only transcript of Masters is required.Please let me know the important documents required for WES.

Please reply it on urgent basis.If anyone having any information.Please do mail the response my mail-id:-
89anum@gmail.com

Aashar

Feb 1, 2019
Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Rohit
Hi Rohit,
was your PGDM from CDAC considered for your scores? Are there any institutes other than WES that recognize CDAC PDGMs?

thanks and regards.