Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

I have send my masters documents to evaluate, should i also send my bachelors degree? Its not mentioned on website according to my country.

Please suggest

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
I will suggest you to send both the Masters and Bachelor's degree transcripts in a SELAED ENVELOPE (received from the University) together in one big envelope to WES. I did the same.

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
I second Anuj. Though WES doesn't need you to send Bachelor's degree also, its always better to send that also as lately I have came across cases where master's degree was assessed as 'One Year Post-Graduate Study' and its not clear how much points can be claimed for 'One Year Post-Graduate Study'.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
Hi.

I have send my masters documents to evaluate, should i also send my bachelors degree? Its not mentioned on website according to my country.

Please suggest
Jaiveer Singh, from which country are you?

It must be cleared mentioned in your WES profile the documents necessary for submission for the purpose of evaluation. However having said this it will always be advisable to provide your graduation certificates.

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hello Friends,

I got my wes evaluation report last week, I had applied for 1. Bachelor Degree from CCS University and 2. 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Animation from CDAC Institute, Pune.

For Bachelor Degree, they have written: Canadian Equivalency Bachelor's degree (three years)
For PG Diploma:Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Since the PG diploma is from non-recognized institution, should I add that in my PR application or not?

Thanks,

Rohit

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjrohit said:
Hello Friends,

I got my wes evaluation report last week, I had applied for 1. Bachelor Degree from CCS University and 2. 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Animation from CDAC Institute, Pune.

For Bachelor Degree, they have written: Canadian Equivalency Bachelor's degree (three years)
For PG Diploma:Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution

Since the PG diploma is from non-recognized institution, should I add that in my PR application or not?

Thanks,

Rohit
Rohit

You must certainly include your PG Diploma as you will fetch an additional 25 points under the CRS system, now you have two post secondary qualifications.

BTW was your PG full time or part time?

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Thanks Niravk,

It was full time one year diploma program. I was just not completely sure about including it, coz wes has given it non-recognized institute in their evaluation.

Anyway, i will go ahead and include that :)

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have send my masters and i am from India. I followed wes procedure according to website!! Its written in cic and wes that my highest degree documents would be evaluated.

If i have to send graduation documents then it should be attested too or i can send just photocopies?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer,

You need to send only the photocopies for WES ECA. Nowhere it is mentioned that originals are required.

The line implies that your highest credentials will be evaluated first. It doesn't mean that your next highest are not evaluated.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hello,

My evaluation has been completed on 17 Feb 2015

After a long chase for sending the report at my address they updated as 1 copy sent by international express courier on 13 March..

But still havent received it . can anyone of you please help ???

mandy013

Nov 15, 2013
Please advise.....

I have completed a bachelors degree from India and a Post graduate diploma from Canada. In my EE profile I have mentioned both. But I didn't get the ECA for bachelors degree. I qualify for CEC and FSW both.
Do I actually need ECA for my bachelors? Also on the WES site, its mentioned that for Indian degrees, only the original marksheets and copy of bachelors degree is required for assessment. Is that correct or do I need the transcripts instead of the mark sheets?

tarankaur245

Mar 4, 2015
Hi
I have to send my documents to WES. Its about my masters in India. I did Master in computer science for 2 years and after that I did Master of Computer Application for 1 year.So I have two masters.But according to India M.SC comp sci(2yrs) + MCA(last year) = MCA(3yrs)full degree.But If I send it for evaluation at WES how they will assess it.I am confused.I dont want to take any risk for anything so please can any one explain me if u had same problem?

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have sent certificate copies from my end. and waiting for my sis to go to university get the rest.
Will I be able to know from WES account once they received documents from my end? Or will that be still on waiting until they receive one from University?