+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Process For JNTU Hyderabad - Updated July 2020

Nadiya Khan

Jul 13, 2020
Hello Guys,

I hardly monitor the messages on this website.

If the session expires and the money gets deducted from your account, you received no acknowledgement from JNTU then wait for almost 6-7 days.

JNTU will eventually update your online portal with application number and your payment receipt.

Please don't panic and do not do another payment.

If you did, they will not refund the money but send two sets of copies to WES which is fine.

You will get your WES report without any issues.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Best Regards
Nadiya Khan

Virtual_luck

Sep 28, 2020
Dear Nadiya,

thank you for the post ,

I wanted to confirm if we need to select individual transcripts as well or CMM & degree will suffice will submitting the application for wes

thank you,

You do not need to get signatures from college or principal or HOD. Everything is now online. Do not even go to JNTU.

1. Visit https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/ >>> Register and Login

2. Choose transcripts option and WES application

3. Select the transcripts you want to send, enter the WES ref number.

4. In next step, review the order and upload the Original Degree or Provisional certificate along with WES Academic record request form (You need to fill part A and sign the form)

5. Choose "By Post" and select " WES Toronto" address from the list of available address below.

6. Make payment. (Wait - read the whole post first before making the payment)

Recently they have raised the amount for transcripts from 40 INR to 60 INR.

Transcript cost: 60 INR x 7 Transcripts (assuming you dont have backlogs) + CMM + PCC = 540 INR
WES Form: 600 INR
Courier Charges: 1950 INR
Service charges: 65 INR
Total= 3200 INR

You just have to download the WES Academic record request form, print it and sign it.
Like this:
https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/resources/files/WES_Example.pdf

Scan the signed form and upload it on JNTU Student service website.

You'll get an option to upload your original degree and WES Academic record request once you click "Submit" after selecting all the transcripts.

You'll now get the option to select payment mode, choose "TWallet" instead of "BillDesk".

BillDesk payment gateway was down for many days and my payment did not get forwaded to JNTU for a week.

I used Twallet, payment got through right away (You'll have to sign up/register for Twallet- Sign up as Low KYC customer)

Before using T-Wallet, first sign up on T-Wallet here : Telangana Govt T-Wallet

Once you are signed up and you card is linked then go back to student service website to make the payment.

Now choose -Twallet from payment options while making the payment.

Once the payment is processed, you'll get an email with application number.

You will see status of your application as "PRINTING"

After almost 5 to 6 days, it will change to "IN PROCESS"

Then after 4-5 days, your transcripts will be dispatched to WES Toronto.

You will see a dispatch number, it will not show if they dispatched it through INDIAPOST, FEDEX etc.

They will dispatch it through DHL mostly, wait for another 24-48 hours.

Track your courier here: https://www.dhl.com/ca-en/home/tracking.html

It will take around 4 days for documents to reach Toronto from Hyderabad.

WES will link the documents to your file in another 8-10 days.

There is a huge backlog with WES, You'll have to be patient during the entire process.

I thought of sharing my experience so that it could help other students too.

Special thanks to user deenubehara1989, the information he/she posted immensely helped me.

sravani k

Nov 4, 2020
I followed the process mentioned here but still received an email from JNTUH asking for manual submission of following documents.
Is there anyway to bypass below steps ? Could some one share contact details to reach out to JNTUH regarding this ?

After successful Payment of WES Application, You are informed to submit at the student service counter of the Examination Branch, JNTUH the following documents:
1) Filled-in WES academic record request form duly signed by Principal of the college where you studied.
2) Another WES academic record request form which is to be authorized by the Controller of Examinations, JNTUH(with all your personal details filled).
3) Copy of Original Degree/Provisional Certificate (If OD not received).
4) Photo copy of payment receipt.

aziz sohail

Nov 5, 2020
I followed the process mentioned here but still received an email from JNTUH asking for manual submission of following documents.
Is there anyway to bypass below steps ? Could some one share contact details to reach out to JNTUH regarding this ?

After successful Payment of WES Application, You are informed to submit at the student service counter of the Examination Branch, JNTUH the following documents:
1) Filled-in WES academic record request form duly signed by Principal of the college where you studied.
2) Another WES academic record request form which is to be authorized by the Controller of Examinations, JNTUH(with all your personal details filled).
3) Copy of Original Degree/Provisional Certificate (If OD not received).
4) Photo copy of payment receipt.

is it when did you tried to apply bcoz this was the old procedure i think if it is so this will be very lengthy process

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
My wife has applied for transcripts and it has been 2 weeks now. No response. It is still at Printing stage till now. Anyone else in the same boat?

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Last edited:

Roze363

Apr 19, 2021
Hello everyone, is there any new update regarding sending documents from JNTUH to WES Canada? I am in Canada and have no one in Hyderabad to go to JNTUH and taking my documents to send them through post, what can I do?

Khaleek23

Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone, is there any new update regarding sending documents from JNTUH to WES Canada? I am in Canada and have no one in Hyderabad to go to JNTUH and taking my documents to send them through post, what can I do?
Apply through jntu online services https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html and pay the fee. JNTUH will do the rest. No need to visit the university. For application process in detail you can go through the first post in this thread.

Roze363

Apr 19, 2021
Apply through jntu online services https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html and pay the fee. JNTUH will do the rest. No need to visit the university. For application process in detail you can go through the first post in this thread.
For international post in asking for Receiver Email and phone number, what should I fill in for those? Should I select “documents verification “ too, it cost 500 rupees? I want to pay from Canada, is it possible? Because therese is just SBI option and under that credit card that I tried once and It status is “Failed”

Khaleek23

Jan 12, 2020
For international post in asking for Receiver Email and phone number, what should I fill in for those? Should I select “documents verification “ too, it cost 500 rupees? I want to pay from Canada, is it possible? Because therese is just SBI option and under that credit card that I tried once and It status is “Failed”
I think application process has changed a bit. Did you choose WES Services? For WES they are charging 500 rupees apart from transcripts. Try paying with the help of anyone in India if it is not working From Canada, credit card payment should work as far as i know.

Roze363

Apr 19, 2021
I think application process has changed a bit. Did you choose WES Services? For WES they are charging 500 rupees apart from transcripts. Try paying with the help of anyone in India if it is not working From Canada, credit card payment should work as far as i know.
Yes it changed and there is 2 option by hand and international post, but for international post it asking receiver cellphone no and email. I choose wes application, OD and CMM but there is certificate verification, should I choose that too?

Roze363

Apr 19, 2021
In JNTUH telegram group is mentioned “Btech transcripts and Wes services are stopped” due maintenance service on 31/11/2020. It almost 4 month there is no news regarding starting Wes services in JNTUH, how can I get latest news regarding Wes services?