Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Salam.

What if I have done O and A levels. Can anyone guide me on how to submit my documents to WES? The website only mentions about inter and matric

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution

Patel_Faizan

Dec 8, 2015
Hi All,

Can any one help me in clarification of the following?

I submitted my degrees and Marks sheet of Bcom and MA to HEC and will received it in couple of days. I have understand that I would need to submit the following documents in sealed envelpe to WES for evaluation.

Attested Degrees of Bcom and MA
Attested Marks sheet of Bcom and MA

Once the envelope will be sealed I can send it by courier.

The question is : Weather am I required to sent Transcript Form? If yes, from whom it will be signed and stamp?

Please note I have signed transcript form from SSC and HSC board with me. For HEC would I need to get it signed?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Muhammad Faizan

Fahad127

Mar 15, 2016
Need Help!!!

As per ICAS requirement, I sent the Documents for HEC Attestation in a sealed envelope and also attached a cover letter for sealing the envelope through Leopard Courier (As HEC has now Authorized Leopard Courier). But They have not sent the Photocopies in an sealed envelope, upon asking Leopard office and then they called HEC Islamabad in front of me, Their Guy at HEC Islamabad told them to ask me to get it sealed from HEC Karachi office which will be equally accepted internationally.

Then, I went To HEC Karachi office and asked them and they sealed the HEC Islamabad attested photocopies in White Colored Official HEC Envelope but have stamped it as HEC Karachi, I even asked the HEC Karachi Official who sealed the envelope that, Will ICAS Canada accept it, he said: "Sure they will"

So my question is will this sealed envelope be accepted by ICAS? or will they ask for sealed Envelope from Islamabad?

Need Urgent Reply.

Thank you.

detonati81

Aug 16, 2016
HaiderRashid said:
Salam brother,

let me tell you step by step process for HEC attestation and getting the documents in sealed envelope.
I have already gone through this process myself.

You need to have your:
1- NIC copy
2- Original matric certificate
3- Original inter certificate
4- Original university transcript
5- Original University degree

You also need to have two sets of photocopies for each of the above (NIC excluded)
1 set for your sealed envelope and another set for HEC records.

You have to pay the fee for original documents 800 rupees per documents. That will be 1600 rupees.
500 rupees for attestation of photocopies. That will be 1000 rupees.

If you will go to Karachi HEC , they will take it and send it to Islamabad which will take around 45-50 days. They will send by OCS courier.

If you will go directly to Islamabad, It will be done in 1 day time. I live in Karachi, and I went to Islamabad to save my 50 day time period.
for Islamabad procedure, you have to be at HEC office at around 6 am in the morning. you will see atleast 30 people sitting before you :p
you will have to write your name on the paper sheet and then office will be opened at 8am then guards will give you token number according to the list from the morning.
then you have to go in the lab to take the print out of the online information which you can enter before going to islamabad and then just login from there to take the print. you will get the REAL TOKEN number on that print out.

If you will submit the documents and fees before 10am , you will get the documents attested by 2pm. otherwise they will drag you till 5 pm.

NOW lets talk about matric and inter documents attestations.

You DO NOT need to have these documents attested for HEC.
But it is good to have these documents attested for you application. Main attestation authority is IBCC (Inter board of chairman committee)
both matric and inter documents will be attested by IBCC.

Steps to Follow:
you have to go to matric board office first with photocopies of both marksheet and certificate. a form has to be filled with your details. take you NIC copies with you. Fees I beleive is 200 rupees. I actually forgot. but it is around 200 or 300 rupees.

officially you will get it back in 15 days. when collecting you can ask the guy to have it sealed with stamp on it.

Then you can go to inter board on the same day to get your inter marksheet and certs attested. you have to fill the form there too wiht your NIC photocopy and documents both marksheet and certificate. rooms are different for both submissions. they will also give you 15 days time officially.
certificate will be delivered to IBCC directly by inter board. you have to collect marksheet by yourself.

you can use Khaancha system in both matric and inter board to get the docs a bit early.

Now its to time submit the docs to IBCC. (I didn't see any information WES's website about IBCC?)
WES website says that the secondary documents are to be sent by the respective boards/authorities, where as locally its IBCC the inter board certification committee that attests the certifications and is the final authority if any sort of attested documents are to be sent out of the country, now I have two questions here:
1. Does IBCC helps and processes the sealing of the envelope to be send over seas, as WES clearly states that secondary attested certificates are to be send by the respective boards so in this case it cannot be HEC, that is obvious.

2. Does WES recognizes IBCC as a secondary board of education authority and accepts their sealed envelops?

collect the documents from matric board in sealed envelope. then go to inter board to get the marksheet.

IBCC office is in inter board area but a different building.

take all the documents original too with you along with your NIC and two passport size photos (it is must).

take the form from the counter fill it and then pay the fees and come back to submit the documents with the payment receipt.

you will get he documents back in 4 or 5 days time.

Simple isnt it :) :D
I went through all this pain from these government offices. I can tell you to take each and every document with you every time you go there. carry as much photocopies as possible with you all the time.

Take care and Best of Luck !! :)

Imran Humayun

Sep 2, 2016
hi can anyone tell me .. My Martic & Inter documents/certificates are laminated. how to remove and attest the documents.. if i remove lamination from back side just for stamping area is it enough. will IBCC accept it

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Yes ..just removing from back is enough

Imran Humayun said:
hi can anyone tell me .. My Martic & Inter documents/certificates are laminated. how to remove and attest the documents.. if i remove lamination from back side just for stamping area is it enough. will IBCC accept it

shahankhan

Oct 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I need help regarding Evaluation and would appreciate it if anybody can provide info. My wife and I intend to get ECA. Our Qualifications:
Both O levels and A levels
My wife LLB hons from University of Punjab
Myself BDS from University of Lahore and licence to practice from PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council)

My questions:

-Do we need to do something about O level and A level for ECA? For example get them attested from British Council and send it to Evaluating authority
Or just the highest degree is enough?

-WES does not have University of Lahore on their list and we are not sure if WES will evaluate both LLB and BDS as licenced profession. Upon doing research we have decided to go with IQAS which list both LLB and and BDS as First professional degree so we are hoping they will evaluate it as a professional degree to get points equivalent to of Masters. Does anybody have experience with IQAS how long do they take? Or getting valuation for LLB or BDS and which is the best organisation to get assessment from?

-For a licenced profession do we need to submit any other documents apart from degree? Like a copy of my licence or a letter or something? Does anybody have any idea?

Appreciate your help.

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, for my ECA, I got the envelope from BISE and couriered it myself to WES. BISE guys did not write the sender's address, and so the UPS guys insisted I write one, which I did. The handwritings for receiver and sender's addresses of course do not match now. Would this be a problem?

Shaheryar123

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for this valuable post canada 111
I had a query that if i am in hurry to sget ECA done and i ask internediate board to give me attested documents in sealed envelop so i could send t myself via couriter would that be all right?

Inter board- Karachi

Day 1

Day 2

Matric board- Karachi

Day 1

Day 2

HEC – Karachi

fristw00d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
7 Bands
Med's Request
Waiting
Dear seniors,
I have already got my documents attested from Matric till University as I had to do it before coming to Germany. So in order to send the documents for WES what should be my approach? Do I have to again ask HEC and Matric/Inter boards to send the documents in seal? or what should be my approach?

majid.azhar

Oct 15, 2019
i am residing in bahrain, i had to consider getting my karachi university degrees attested by hec. my cousin in pakistan was able to get me reference to do so for sending documents to wes from pakistan can be connected here . they got me required wes eca attestation from pakistan and i got mailed by wes in 5 weeks time in which i got equivalency. thought to share here so you could use it if not able to get it done by yourself.