+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - On Hold Status

shreya92

Jun 17, 2019
My WES evaluation status has been changed to "On Hold" - We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. I am from Pune university, India and I am not sure how responsive they would be since, they are not even recieving my calls. Can someone please advise me what I should do? Also, does WES send an email or courier hard copy documents for verification?

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I had my status "On Hold" for a while where neither WES or University was taking care of it. I had requested my relative to go to university and follow up with the university office. It is Andhra University, Vizag and got the information that student has to pay a fee to get the documents verification. This information was not shared to me either by AU or WES and I have been waiting thinking some verification is going on behind the scenes, fact is it is not. I paid the verification fee to AU and then they confirmed the documents to WES, I wasted almost 2 months and whenever I enquired WES about the status, there is standard template response from them saying we are waiting response from the institution. I would recommend to reach out to University and get the confirmation to WES. I wasted almost total 3 months due to this miscommunication.

shreya92

Jun 17, 2019
I had my status "On Hold" for a while where neither WES or University was taking care of it. I had requested my relative to go to university and follow up with the university office. It is Andhra University, Vizag and got the information that student has to pay a fee to get the documents verification. This information was not shared to me either by AU or WES and I have been waiting thinking some verification is going on behind the scenes, fact is it is not. I paid the verification fee to AU and then they confirmed the documents to WES, I wasted almost 2 months and whenever I enquired WES about the status, there is standard template response from them saying we are waiting response from the institution. I would recommend to reach out to University and get the confirmation to WES. I wasted almost total 3 months due to this miscommunication.
Thank you for your response. The university has many departments, how did you get to know to which department the confirmation goes? Is it the transcript section? Also, is the confirmation needed in the form of an email or any documents need to be couriered?

Joy03

Dec 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-MAR-2020
My WES evaluation status has been changed to "On Hold" - We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. I am from Pune university, India and I am not sure how responsive they would be since, they are not even recieving my calls. Can someone please advise me what I should do? Also, does WES send an email or courier hard copy documents for verification?
Did you get your ECA? Did you have to pay or visit Pune University for this?

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Hello ...

Can any one guide me on the below,

I have sent my BCOM (Goa University) and MBA (Bangalore University) transcripts to WES through the University.
As per the tracking ID the transcripts for Goa University has reached WES on 19th Feb 2020 and for Bangalore university it has reached on 24th Feb 2020. However in the WES account I still see that the status is on Hold and still asking me to submit the documents.

I spoke to the customer care and they told they still did not receive the documents.

Any Idea how much time it would take for them to update it in my account ?
Any other ways I can find out if they have received the documents ?

it would be a great help if some one could help me on my above query.

Joy03

Dec 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-MAR-2020
Hello ...

Can any one guide me on the below,

I have sent my BCOM (Goa University) and MBA (Bangalore University) transcripts to WES through the University.
As per the tracking ID the transcripts for Goa University has reached WES on 19th Feb 2020 and for Bangalore university it has reached on 24th Feb 2020. However in the WES account I still see that the status is on Hold and still asking me to submit the documents.

I spoke to the customer care and they told they still did not receive the documents.

Any Idea how much time it would take for them to update it in my account ?
Any other ways I can find out if they have received the documents ?

it would be a great help if some one could help me on my above query.
Have you tried the tracking option on the WES tool? It takes 2 to 3 business days for the status to change once the documents are received.

lifeOfPI

Aug 13, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, did you try visiting Pune University? I visited today and they said that they haven't received any mail from WES, and WES is saying that they have sent documents. I am in the same situation and have no idea what to do now.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, did you try visiting Pune University? I visited today and they said that they haven't received any mail from WES, and WES is saying that they have sent documents. I am in the same situation and have no idea what to do now.
I am not from Pune university.

For me they sent the verification email to one of 3-4 mail addresses.. Any one.. no specific one.. In my friend's case, they had not sent email at all but kept on saying that email was sent..

My advice badger both WES and your university.. one of them will eventually take action

Joy03

Dec 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-MAR-2020
Hi
You need to go to the examination department in Pune University. They check the mail there. Just give them your WES number. If they did not get then probably contact WES.