+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of BCS qualifications

Ukez15

Aug 28, 2020
I believe the BCS Certificate in IT would suffice for the WES Evaluation and should stand as an additional certificate.
You can more information about it here:
https://www.bcs.org/get-qualified/higher-education-qualifications-heq/bcs-certificate-in-it/
The certificate takes passing three papers or modules, the books needed for study are listed in the syllabus for each course if you're interested in a self study, however, they do have study centre in some specific countries:
  • Mauritius
  • Nigeria
  • Pakistan
  • Sri Lanka
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
They have an exam coming in November for which the deadline for registration is Sep 28.
Is this confirmed that they accept certificate in IT as a second certificate?
I'm asking because all the information I'm seeing online and all my research points to the fact that they only accept from Diploma in IT.

I really need to confirm this so I don't waste money in also doing the diploma in IT

oyanunu

Sep 6, 2020
Hi, I am to register for Diploma certification, please can someone help me on where I can go for tutorials and also to register for the exam.

I will most grateful

Reactions: sodmond

Dexxyosagie

Sep 13, 2020
Is this confirmed that they accept certificate in IT as a second certificate?
I'm asking because all the information I'm seeing online and all my research points to the fact that they only accept from Diploma in IT.

I really need to confirm this so I don't waste money in also doing the diploma in IT
Hello, good day.
I will like to register for a BCS certificate program in November and I will like to know if you've confirmed that the BCS certificate is equivalent to a second certificate.
Awaiting your response. Thanks

curious_academician

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I have only the provisional degree certificate of my PhD. Should the University send the attested copy of the provisional degree along with transcripts to WES? Or should I upload the copy of provisional degree in my account in WES website? (without getting attested the copy from registrar as my university is 100km from my home)

Wenu

Feb 13, 2020
Please I need some clarification

Is it possible to register for the BCS diploma in IT without going through the BCS level 4(BCS certificate) when you don't have a background in IT or computer science?

Any BCS contact centre or exam centre or training centre in Port Harcourt?

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
No, you must complete the certificate level before doing the diploma

Anyone can do the exam. You don't need to have a background in computer science. bCs certificate is like year one in the university

My friend trained with ielts4canada
You can find them on Instagram

Wenu

Feb 13, 2020
No, you must complete the certificate level before doing the diploma

Anyone can do the exam. You don't need to have a background in computer science. bCs certificate is like year one in the university

My friend trained with ielts4canada
You can find them on Instagram
Thanks so much

sodmond

Nov 11, 2019
Please I need some clarification

Is it possible to register for the BCS diploma in IT without going through the BCS level 4(BCS certificate) when you don't have a background in IT or computer science?

Any BCS contact centre or exam centre or training centre in Port Harcourt?
That will not be possible unless you already have a degree or certification in an IT field.

Surelass

Dec 9, 2020
I'm pleased to let you know that my ECA is out and my BCS qualifications was evaluated to be the Canadian equivalent of a three year bachelors degree.

Thank you

All the best

Hello, I am new here and I want to write the BCS HEQ Level exams. please, do you still have any of the study materials you used? Would appreciate if anyone here can help]

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018

No I don't have it and even if I did, it's outdated (2011)

Talk to ielts4canada on Instagram for help

Mimiano

Dec 7, 2020
Hello house. Please I have OND alone, can I use bcs certificate together with it to apply for express entry?