+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of BCS qualifications

tonydot

Jan 12, 2020
Hello, there is no study pack for the exams. There is only recommended reading list on the syllabus. Have you registered for the exams and which level?
I'm about to register for the three modules for certificate in IT.. I got the syllabus but I'm lost on how to get materials to study with.. I won't mind if you can share your personal contact so I can ask some questions please.

ayodeji30

Mar 3, 2020
Hi
I’m trying to add the BCS Diploma to the WES account. How exactly should I enter the credentials in the WES account. Diploma in IT is not suggested for the Name of Diplome/Certificate field. What is the value for this field, can I just enter Diploma in IT?

Thanks in advance :)
Hello, please did you have to do the project part before being awarded the Diploma in IT by BCS.?

ayodeji30

Mar 3, 2020

NewKing

Aug 5, 2020
Hi guys I'm new here. I intended taking the certificate in IT exam for a start then the diploma.

Can anyone help with the study pack and materials

Ukez15

Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys. I'm super new.
I need information on BCS.
how many exams are needed to write before it can be used in WES?
what materials are needed and can i study and write multiple exams the same day?

ikedk51

Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys. I'm super new.
I need information on BCS.
how many exams are needed to write before it can be used in WES?
what materials are needed and can i study and write multiple exams the same day?
I believe the BCS Certificate in IT would suffice for the WES Evaluation and should stand as an additional certificate.
You can more information about it here:
https://www.bcs.org/get-qualified/higher-education-qualifications-heq/bcs-certificate-in-it/
The certificate takes passing three papers or modules, the books needed for study are listed in the syllabus for each course if you're interested in a self study, however, they do have study centre in some specific countries:
  • Mauritius
  • Nigeria
  • Pakistan
  • Sri Lanka
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
They have an exam coming in November for which the deadline for registration is Sep 28.