+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of BCS qualifications

Sam B

Aug 22, 2019
I'm pleased to let you know that my ECA is out and my BCS qualifications was evaluated to be the Canadian equivalent of a three year bachelors degree.

Thank you

All the best
Hello,
Can I Know whether that you have completed the BCS PGD level project? in my case I have completed all 3 level exams without project. Since I have not completed my project what might be the WES ECA for me?

Thanks,

Reactions: nadeeratkp

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Hello,
Can I Know whether that you have completed the BCS PGD level project? in my case I have completed all 3 level exams without project. Since I have not completed my project what might be the WES ECA for me?

Thanks,
You need to do the project to get a complete PGD evaluation

Zee65

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Sthillz, i'm also a Nigerian. I tried following @ielts4canada on instagram but the registration date for tutorials has passed already. Please do you have any other idea of where I can get tutorials or study materials for the BCS certificate? Thanks
PS; i'm also following you on nairaland.

Sthillz

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Sthillz, i'm also a Nigerian. I tried following @ielts4canada on instagram but the registration date for tutorials has passed already. Please do you have any other idea of where I can get tutorials or study materials for the BCS certificate? Thanks
PS; i'm also following you on nairaland.

Try to talk to them to take in on for late registration

sodmond

Nov 11, 2019
Hi @Sthillz , I'm also a Nigerian who have finished my diploma level with BCS HEQ. I'm about doing my PGD Exams and can u give recommendations for where i can get tutorials or materials for my exams as i don't want to take any chance for not passing the exams. I followed @ielts4canada on IG but they only offer tutorials for certificate level.

Moreso, if i can give me your direct contact so i can take advise from you through my studies.

Best regards.

David31

Nov 22, 2019
Hello guys.. please how much will the BCS diploma in IT cost here in Nigeria and how do I go about it? Thanks