+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation of B-ED(Bachelor of Education)

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Points depend on your eca outcome.
If masters u can get 7 points more.
Wes will give you two bachelor's.

Reactions: Preet_13

M.Alikhan

Jul 18, 2020
Thanks for the prompt response! I did use the free degree equivalency tool on WES and it recognized both B-ED(As a Canadian Bachelor of Education) and English(H) as equivalent degree. BTW, I did create two separate WES profile and paid the FEE. I need to start the process of getting the transcript from Delhi University now.

My question is, if WES so honor both Graduation and B-ED as valid degrees in the evaluation report, Can I use the "Two or more post secondary credential..." option in the highest qualification drop down while creating the EE profile of my wife(She will the primary applicant).

Again, thank you so much for taking time out to answer my question. After reading through multiple blogs, I think the process is quite clear and I've a small cheat sheet for myself, but still some minor clarifications needed which becomes important as I'm doing all this by myself :)

Cheers,
Satyam

M.Alikhan

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
This is Alikhan new to this.
I am also on the same as Satyam had done long back in 2017.
My wife is in prime , she have done her B.Sc microbiology from Osmania University 3 years, M.Sc in clinical microbiology from Punjab technical university 2 years and 1 year B. Ed from Osmania University.
I have one doubt .
I would like to know that I have to send separate transcripts to WES for the above degrees with separate reference number so I will get separate points CRS score for each degree or I have to go in one go with 1 reference number . Please help me

dnp2805

Dec 5, 2016
In Saskatchewan Where I send my transcript of b. Ed. for eve leval 1 certificate?And also for teacher assistance.

Preet_0703

Mar 16, 2021
Hi...
I have done bsc 3yr ,Msc chemistry 2yr, B.Ed 2yr
1.should i go with WES or IQAS to get Master equivalency, ?
2. and I'm also confused should i need to evaluate all of my degrees? or just b.sc and Msc is enough to get maximum CRS.
3. Is B.Ed paly any role ?
Please help.

Aum24312

Aug 16, 2016
Can you please tell me some important things to take care while applying for WES ?
I have to apply for my masters in science ( M.Sc.) and B.ed. simultaneously.
What are required documents?
Should I send both degrees separately or in a same envelope?
Thankyou in advance.
I am in a very confused state as on WES website ,i am not getting clarity for M.SC.B.Ed assessment requirements.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Can you please tell me some important things to take care while applying for WES ?
I have to apply for my masters in science ( M.Sc.) and B.ed. simultaneously.
What are required documents?
Should I send both degrees separately or in a same envelope?
Thankyou in advance.
I am in a very confused state as on WES website ,i am not getting clarity for M.SC.B.Ed assessment requirements.
May I ask... why do you need to get ECA for both? Normally you just need ECA for the highest degree, in this case your M.Sc..

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I need ECA for both as my occupation is teacher and B.ed is a degree for teaching.
ECA is for the highest degree. If you want to continue teaching profession you need to get the evaluation from specialized body.
For the docs you need to approach your educational institution to send your docs directly to WES in a sealed envelope which would be transcripts and completion certificate.