+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation of B-ED(Bachelor of Education)

aKhaista

Jan 12, 2018
WES Equilency Tool does not have Pakistan in the list of countries and i am really confused regarding My B.Ed Degree 1 yr from Pakistan if it will get the Bachelor of Education equilency from WES.
Also If the experts can please guide if B.Ed is must requirement for applying to EE in the NOC 4032 Elementary and kindergarten Teachers.
Your Help is appreciated.

Reactions: Khatrao

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have similar kind of issue kindly help me also

1. I am a bit confused about how WES will evaluate my add-on diploma and certificate course 1 year each done along with Degree program awarded by Same University (Punjabi University recognized by WES). ?

Another thing is that I am working as Floor coordinator in school and taking care of administrative and academics activities other than teaching since I am commerce graduate. Will this combination of experience and education be accepted under any NOC code for the teacher or Administrative job in school

I am confused whether I am eligible for the NOC 4166 since I have not attended any teacher training program and I have not done B.ed.

Reactions: Khatrao

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi All,
I am from Pakistan and my qualifications are given as under:
M.Phil. Applied Linguistics (18 years of education)
M.Ed. (16 years of education)
B.Ed. (14 years of education)

My ECA for M.Phil. degree is giving me 126 points (with spouse). Will my ECA for M.Ed or B.Ed will give me any additional points other than my M.Phil degree?

Please help me.. Should I have ECA for my M.Ed or B.Ed too? In Express entry profile, the drop down menu does not allow me to choose more than one degree options. So please help me how can I get points for my M.Ed/B.Ed along with my M.Phil?

Kindly help me. Your help will be of great importance for me.

Khatrao

Jul 31, 2018
I have similar kind of issue kindly help me also

1. I am a bit confused about how WES will evaluate my add-on diploma and certificate course 1 year each done along with Degree program awarded by Same University (Punjabi University recognized by WES). ?

Another thing is that I am working as Floor coordinator in school and taking care of administrative and academics activities other than teaching since I am commerce graduate. Will this combination of experience and education be accepted under any NOC code for the teacher or Administrative job in school

I am confused whether I am eligible for the NOC 4166 since I have not attended any teacher training program and I have not done B.ed.
So did you apply? I am also in doubt that i may be rejected as i do not have b.ed and having experience of school teacher

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi All,

I work in American Express as a Ops Manager and my wife is a secondary school teacher. I'm planning to create my CIC profile for Immigration to Canada, however before I do that, I'm applying for WES evaluation in advance before creating our profile for our education documents as read in various forums to save time.

I'm planning to keep my wife as primary applicant, as CRS score comes to about 455. I have a few questions and will be glad if anyone experienced can help answer.

1) Will WES evaluate my wife's Bachelor of Education(B-ED) Degree from University of Delhi? It's a one year professional course in India. Additionally, she's done her Bachelor of Arts(English Literature) from University of Delhi. Can I select "Two or more post secondary credential..." option in education? If not, will it be counted as a professional degree? If I choose 3 year program(Only Graduate degree, then we get 423 points)
2)In WES profile, under Institution Type, do I need to choose University Education or Professional Education for B-ED?
3)Do I need to create my own WES profile separately for my document evaluation?
4)Do we need to put our 10+2 evaluation details as well or only Graduation and B-ED is required?

I'm doing everything on my own, after reading a lot of blogs to not waste money on Immigration agencies and considering Canada process seems very straight forward. I'll be glad if someone can list down things that I need to keep in mind while applying on our own.

Thanks,
Satyam
Hello Satyam,
It's an old post but could u please tell me that whether u got Two degree option with BA plus one year B.Ed. from DU.
Please reply if u somehow see this message.
Thanks

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi satyam,

Just to clear your thoughts , first try and use the free degree equivalency tool on wes canada site, it will give you an fair idea how your wife's degrees would be evaluated .But many times when you send in the actual transcripts & degree copies the results get varied,

1)& 2). You can create your EE profile only when you receive your ECA result not before that , and your eca result summary will mention the number of degrees that were recognised . and B.ed is not a Professional Education, it has to be selected as a University Education only.

3) Yes you have to create your profile separately and send the Transcripts & degrees in separate packages only, mentioning the Wes application numbers on top of both of them.

4) You dont need to get your 10+2 evaluated, just the Bachelors & B.ed would do.

Best of luck,
Hi Rashmi.
Could you please tell me that can I get Two degree option with BA plus One year B.ed.
It's from DU
Thanks
Hi satyam,

Just to clear your thoughts , first try and use the free degree equivalency tool on wes canada site, it will give you an fair idea how your wife's degrees would be evaluated .But many times when you send in the actual transcripts & degree copies the results get varied,

1)& 2). You can create your EE profile only when you receive your ECA result not before that , and your eca result summary will mention the number of degrees that were recognised . and B.ed is not a Professional Education, it has to be selected as a University Education only.

3) Yes you have to create your profile separately and send the Transcripts & degrees in separate packages only, mentioning the Wes application numbers on top of both of them.

4) You dont need to get your 10+2 evaluated, just the Bachelors & B.ed would do.

Best of luck,
Hi Rashmi,
Could you please tell me that if I can get Two degree option with BA plus One year B.ed from DU.
Thanks

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Anyone got Eca for indian one year b.ed.????

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Satyam, cloud you please update with your findings? Myself and many other are in the same boat.
Hi Sandeep,
Could you please share your experience for B.ed. assessment
Thanks in advance

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Is B.ed really important to apply for Express Entry? What if I only apply with my BA and MA? It would count as 2 or more degrees/diplomas.
Hello Sabrina
Could you please share your experience with b.ed. assessment from Wes .
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Pahul singh

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi All,

I am filling up my wife's details in personal history. She is a PhD with BEd, MSc & BSc as prior degrees. Now WES has given status of 4 year bachelor degree for BEd as well as BSc. Now in personal history section when i am filling out BEd as education what shall i select - One year degree or 4 year degree. Since duration is only 1 year from 2011 to 2012, going by WES results, will putting it as 4 year degree be correct?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
WES Equilency Tool does not have Pakistan in the list of countries and i am really confused regarding My B.Ed Degree 1 yr from Pakistan if it will get the Bachelor of Education equilency from WES.
Also If the experts can please guide if B.Ed is must requirement for applying to EE in the NOC 4032 Elementary and kindergarten Teachers.
Your Help is appreciated.
Here is what you MUST have to be a teacher in Ontario:
https://www.oct.ca/becoming-a-teacher/internationally-educated-teachers

Prayag123

Aug 25, 2018
Hi All,

I work in American Express as a Ops Manager and my wife is a secondary school teacher. I'm planning to create my CIC profile for Immigration to Canada, however before I do that, I'm applying for WES evaluation in advance before creating our profile for our education documents as read in various forums to save time.

I'm planning to keep my wife as primary applicant, as CRS score comes to about 455. I have a few questions and will be glad if anyone experienced can help answer.

1) Will WES evaluate my wife's Bachelor of Education(B-ED) Degree from University of Delhi? It's a one year professional course in India. Additionally, she's done her Bachelor of Arts(English Literature) from University of Delhi. Can I select "Two or more post secondary credential..." option in education? If not, will it be counted as a professional degree? If I choose 3 year program(Only Graduate degree, then we get 423 points)
2)In WES profile, under Institution Type, do I need to choose University Education or Professional Education for B-ED?
3)Do I need to create my own WES profile separately for my document evaluation?
4)Do we need to put our 10+2 evaluation details as well or only Graduation and B-ED is required?

I'm doing everything on my own, after reading a lot of blogs to not waste money on Immigration agencies and considering Canada process seems very straight forward. I'll be glad if someone can list down things that I need to keep in mind while applying on our own.

Thanks,
Satyam
Sir do u get ur evaluation done plz reply me

Prayag123

Aug 25, 2018
Hi satyam,

Best of luck,
Hi
I am from Nepal and i had done my EC by wes. I have completed 4 years Bachelors in Civil engineering and 3years diploma in civil engineering but wes give my diploma certificate as secondary school diploma.
As a result i do not get two or more certificate, now i m planning to do 1 year B.ed so with a aim to get two or more certificate. While using wes tool i cannot find my country name so that i have used india and university of delhi which give is equivalent to Bachelors in Education in canada.
My question is can i go for B. Ed ? Or any suggestions what can i do???

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Hey Guys,

I cam back to this post after a long long time. We got PR and moved to Toronto last year in August.

WES evaluated my wife's B.ED and gave full 3 year credential for her 1 year degree. Yes, I did choose 2 or more option.

Hope this helps all of you.

Regards,
Satyam