+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - EVALUATION OF ACADEMIC RECORDS

femirabel

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hello,

Please share your thoughts as I need to send my academic records in WES I have some queries.
1.The WES will provide the Reference number upon payment.?
2. Do my institution can send both my credentials the Transcript of Records and my diploma.
3. Or I will send my diploma and by myself?
4. How much around I need to pay because on my application I will pay $322.05

I will appreciate your feedback.
Thankyou.

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
femirabel said:
Hello,

Please share your thoughts as I need to send my academic records in WES I have some queries.
1.The WES will provide the Reference number upon payment.?
you will have a reference number when you create your request, which you will need to refer to when sending your doc

2. Do my institution can send both my credentials the Transcript of Records and my diploma.
Depending on your institutions - check WES requirements for documentation specified by countries where you obtained the degrees

3. Or I will send my diploma and by myself?
Check WES requirements for documentation specified by countries where you obtained the degrees

4. How much around I need to pay because on my application I will pay $322.05
Roughly C$200 for one report, regardless of how many degrees you request to put under one report.

I will appreciate your feedback.
Thankyou.

femirabel

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thank you dannyhcean.

I am just confused regarding the payment , yes there is 200$ payment but there is a 85$ also for courier services is this for what?

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
femirabel said:
Thank you dannyhcean.

I am just confused regarding the payment , yes there is 200$ payment but there is a 85$ also for courier services is this for what?
Those are charges for courier through which which WES will send you hardcopy of report.

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
I have got my educational docs assessed by WES in accountancy profession. I am having confusion about whether i fall in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

WES have given me overall Canadian equivalency "Bachelor degree (four years) as i have total 16 years of education from Pakistan(bullet point 1 to 3 below). details of individual assessment are given below:

1 Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) which is a two years program and WES gave equivalency of 'Diploma two years'
2 Post graduate diploma (after BCOM) in banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of three years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credntial is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
3 Masters in Banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of four years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
4 ACCA (submitted 10 out of 14 passed paper for assessment) and WES gave equivalency of 'One and One-half years of undergraduate study'

so based on the above assessment, could someone please guide me whether i am falling in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as mentioned by CIC. So that i can plan my IELTS accordingly to get good score in order to get bonus points from CRS.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.
Regards.