+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - Nirma University

Dec 7, 2019
Hi,

I had requested my transcripts from Nirma University, Ahmedabad, and they suggested to share a scanned copy of the one we already have (it was given to us at the end of graduation), and they will print it out and sign and seal it up.

Is anyone from Nirma University, and can confirm the process, if a printed and signed copy will be accepted at WES? Or if there is anyone who went through a similar process?

Thanks!

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I had requested my transcripts from Nirma University, Ahmedabad, and they suggested to share a scanned copy of the one we already have (it was given to us at the end of graduation), and they will print it out and sign and seal it up.

Is anyone from Nirma University, and can confirm the process, if a printed and signed copy will be accepted at WES? Or if there is anyone who went through a similar process?

Thanks!
It needs to be issued, attested, stamped and sealed by controller of examination or registrar’s office along with Degree certificate (final/ provisional). Make sure that It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It needs to be issued, attested, stamped and sealed by controller of examination or registrar’s office along with Degree certificate (final/ provisional). Make sure that It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number.
That sealed envelope must be signed and stamped across the back flap by authorized officer at the institution that conducts the examination.