+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation HELP PLZ- University not in WES database..

population

Dec 9, 2018
Hi All,

I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials. I have 4 yrs of bachelor and Executive MBA (1 year) from kalinga university. When i try to search my university name on WES database, It didn't show any result means my university is not in their database. My university is approved by UGC and state laws.

Can anyone guide, if WES only considers universities available in their database for positive accessment Or they do consider other universities also for positive accessment.

Can anyone else also faced such problem : not having university into WES database and got positive accessment ?

Any help will be highly appreciated ?
Still ur facing issue or u got ?

Ravi5556

Nov 3, 2018
Below are the timelines.

Documents Sent thru DHL :- 4th Oct
Documents Delivered:- 9th Oct
Status Changes to Documents Received:- 13th Oct
Review of Documents Started:- 15th Oct
Transcript sent for Secondary Verification:- 23rd Oct
Verification Reverted by University:- 29th Oct
Status changes to "in progress" by WES:- 5th Nov
Status changes to "evaluation report being reviewed" :- 13th Nov

Whole process takes 1-2 months to complete. Depends on the verification part.

If you have degrees from 2 or more universities then WES sends PG docs for verification. If you have degrees from same university then there are less chances that verification will happen.
Hi Bro,

Any update for your ECA??

surjitpannu13

May 16, 2015
Hi All,

I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials for BCA from following universities...

1) Sunrise University -Alwar Rajasthan
2) Himalayan University

Anybody got the positive response from WES,,, Pls confirm to proceed further.

Reactions: volantis

volantis

Jan 1, 2019
Hi All,

I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials for BCA from following universities...

1) Sunrise University -Alwar Rajasthan
2) Himalayan University

Anybody got the positive response from WES,,, Pls confirm to proceed further.
I request people here to reply for this question?

Karan_72

Dec 4, 2009
I'm having similar issue, my PGDM from IMDR, Pune is not recognized per the evaluation i've received.
The institute is part of Deccan Education Society, Pune .. & The entrance test for this institute is through the IIM's entrance test.
When I did the course in 1998, this was just one of the premier MBA institutes in India !
(apart from IIMs, there were only 6 other institutes which were under the IIM entrance test)

What do i do next ? is there a way out ?

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
I'm having similar issue, my PGDM from IMDR, Pune is not recognized per the evaluation i've received.
The institute is part of Deccan Education Society, Pune .. & The entrance test for this institute is through the IIM's entrance test.
When I did the course in 1998, this was just one of the premier MBA institutes in India !
(apart from IIMs, there were only 6 other institutes which were under the IIM entrance test)

What do i do next ? is there a way out ?
In which year you did MBA?

luagraf_1984

Oct 3, 2018
PLEASE HELP - Am super duper confused with WES too, I think maybe they just do a roulette and choose what they write because of what happened to me.

I did an evaluation last july. I did A-levels - followed by a 3 year graphic design diploma in barcelona and a one year master. Both in same place but master had a joint title with a more local University whereas the design institutions is private, worldwide and started in Milan.
- Their summary of this was the only thing they recognised was my Alevels. So my summary was like a preparatiion course for university but thats it. Then I had a diploma from an unrecognised insitution and a master from an unrecognised insitution. I thought this was all very depressing but I thought I would get points still for Express entry of some sort. Even if not reconised insitution ( I feel this means they just never heard of it but ok). Then I read on one of these threads you get 0 points then for express entry because it isnt recognised.

After a lot of thought almost a year later I realised IED, Milam - same uni I went to but in Milam was on the canadian website as a recognised institution, I went to the one in Barcelona but its the same thing so I emailed them. I also told them my masters title was a joint one etc.

Result is this but I am so confused and still very worried about it:

Canadian Equivalancy:
Masters degree ( THAT BIT IS GREAT! - But makes no sense)

School A-levels fine.. they recognise all of that
Graphic Design Degree from IED: Non recognized program and Diploma fron non recognised insitution
Master (has joint with another UNI, they just put the other uni and said it was recognised. - I guess thats fine as the title is joint.)

My question is: What will this mean for me for points for express entry? Should I again question why the hell theyre ok with IED, Milan and not IED, Barcelona. Or be happy theyve randomly given me Master as summary? How can I technically have a Master without a recognised by them degree.

I WILL BE SO SO THANKFUL FOR SOME INFO ON HOW TO UNDERSTAND THIS. I don't dare write to them until I am better informed!!! THANKS