+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation HELP PLZ- University not in WES database..

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Hi Everybody,

Please i'm not sure if this is the right thread to post my question,if its not, kindly direct me to the right thread but i have been on this forum a couple of times.

Please has anybody here assessed their BCS Diploma in IT(BCS Level 5 Diploma in IT/100/6190/3) with WES or any agency? and what was the equivalent?? i am trying to increase my crs scores as my present score is really really low.

Sdagar

Jun 22, 2018
Hi Mate,

Did you got ur evaluation done from WES?
If yes, what did they evaluated your degree for?

I hae also done my Graduation from Kalinga University and want to send my docs for evaluation, before that I searched online and saw this query.

Can you please help or update me about your status which will give me an idea too about Kalinga’s degrees?

Thabjs
Hi,

Did you get ypur degree from kalinga assessed by wes/iqas??

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hi i Have Done Btech in IT from Shobhit university , i am not sure if i will get a positive assessment from WES , though the university is a Deemed to be university by UGC and have a NAAC accredited status , it is not AICTE approved since a deemed university is not required to get there approval ,thats what they have on there website , i Did it in 2007 - 2011

can any one help or is from the same university
I know someone who did his masters from shobhit and got master's equivalency from WES

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hi Ajit,

Actually, I have not applied for WES evaluation yet. But I have contacted them through their FB page and they had replied at that time that they evaluate degrees from Kalinga university. that's all I have at the moment with me. If anyone else has got a positive evaluation from Kalinga university or Manav Bharti University, then they can share their experience for the same which will be helpful for others.
Hi, what is the current status.
did you get ECA from WES for Kalinga ?

Sarbpal singh

Oct 8, 2018
Hi All,

I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials. I have 4 yrs of bachelor and Executive MBA (1 year) from kalinga university. When i try to search my university name on WES database, It didn't show any result means my university is not in their database. My university is approved by UGC and state laws.

Can anyone guide, if WES only considers universities available in their database for positive accessment Or they do consider other universities also for positive accessment.

Can anyone else also faced such problem : not having university into WES database and got positive accessment ?

When I saw Kalinga university name was in the list...

Sidpuri

Jun 1, 2018
hi,

I had done my Masters from Allahabad Agricultural Institute which is Deemed University and when trying to upload my profile I see WES does not evaluate for this University.

"WES does not evaluate academic records from Allahabad Agricultural Institute"

how did you get the evaluation done. please advise.

please call me at 9796849002

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
hi,

I had done my Masters from Allahabad Agricultural Institute which is Deemed University and when trying to upload my profile I see WES does not evaluate for this University.

"WES does not evaluate academic records from Allahabad Agricultural Institute"

how did you get the evaluation done. please advise.

please call me at 9796849002
if WES has clearly mentioned that, then u should try IQAS or ICAS

mayankana

Aug 16, 2018
Hi Ajit,

Actually, I have not applied for WES evaluation yet. But I have contacted them through their FB page and they had replied at that time that they evaluate degrees from Kalinga university. that's all I have at the moment with me. If anyone else has got a positive evaluation from Kalinga university or Manav Bharti University, then they can share their experience for the same which will be helpful for others.
Hi hnsm16,

I know a lot of people of asked you this question now and I am also asking the same if you have completed your ECA for Kalinga University from WES and any positive response from them on it.

It will be very helpful if you will answer

Thanks
Mayank

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi i Have Done Btech in IT from Shobhit university , i am not sure if i will get a positive assessment from WES , though the university is a Deemed to be university by UGC and have a NAAC accredited status , it is not AICTE approved since a deemed university is not required to get there approval ,thats what they have on there website , i Did it in 2007 - 2011

can any one help or is from the same university
I did BA from Shobhit University that too distance learning.. WES accepted the transcripts which i got from their office in Delhi.

Ravi5556

Nov 3, 2018
I did BA from Shobhit University that too distance learning.. WES accepted the transcripts which i got from their office in Delhi.
Hi, I need your support. My wife did her B.COM from Shobhit University via distance learning, will WES accept the transcripts which I got from their Delhi office.

Please Reply.

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi, I need your support. My wife did her B.COM from Shobhit University via distance learning, will WES accept the transcripts which I got from their Delhi office.

Please Reply.
Yes..i got transcripts in a sealed envelope from Delhi office and WES accepted that..