+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation HELP PLZ- University not in WES database..

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Once you create an account you will be able to see Shobhit University in the drop down..all UGC approved universities are there in their list..do not worry...

Reactions: Ravi5556

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Sure..Shall keep u posted. Checked with University, they said they have responded back to WES. However, WES denied on the same. Will check with University on Monday again.

Gurraj.brar007

Aug 8, 2018
Hi All, Please share your experiance about ECA from RVD Rajasthan University (4 year B-tech in Electronics & Telecommunications) as i'm very much confused from the above mentioned statements. Someone is saying it's Valid and anotherone is saying is blacklisted.
Kindly clearify.

Gurraj.brar007

Aug 8, 2018
WES is fast as compared with others, but they dont evaluate many degrees with out any reasons.
I had tried via WES they evaluated my bachelors degree only, so i have approached IQAS.this is my experience.
Fingers crossed
Hope you have completed your evaluation from WES . Kindly share your experiance.

Ravi5556

Nov 3, 2018
Status has been updated by WES. "Evaluation report is being reviewed".... Due date of completion is 3rd Dec
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the update, please keep me posted on final report when you receive on 3rs Dec.

Also can you please tell me when WES confirmed receipt of your documents, just to calculate the duration / time taken for the process after they confirmed receipt of your documents. This is just for my knowledge.

Awaiting your reply.

Reactions: Gurraj.brar007

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the update, please keep me posted on final report when you receive on 3rs Dec.

Also can you please tell me when WES confirmed receipt of your documents, just to calculate the duration / time taken for the process after they confirmed receipt of your documents. This is just for my knowledge.

Awaiting your reply.
Below are the timelines.

Documents Sent thru DHL :- 4th Oct
Documents Delivered:- 9th Oct
Status Changes to Documents Received:- 13th Oct
Review of Documents Started:- 15th Oct
Transcript sent for Secondary Verification:- 23rd Oct
Verification Reverted by University:- 29th Oct
Status changes to "in progress" by WES:- 5th Nov
Status changes to "evaluation report being reviewed" :- 13th Nov

Whole process takes 1-2 months to complete. Depends on the verification part.

If you have degrees from 2 or more universities then WES sends PG docs for verification. If you have degrees from same university then there are less chances that verification will happen.

Reactions: Gurraj.brar007

Ravi5556

Nov 3, 2018
Below are the timelines.

Documents Sent thru DHL :- 4th Oct
Documents Delivered:- 9th Oct
Status Changes to Documents Received:- 13th Oct
Review of Documents Started:- 15th Oct
Transcript sent for Secondary Verification:- 23rd Oct
Verification Reverted by University:- 29th Oct
Status changes to "in progress" by WES:- 5th Nov
Status changes to "evaluation report being reviewed" :- 13th Nov

Whole process takes 1-2 months to complete. Depends on the verification part.

If you have degrees from 2 or more universities then WES sends PG docs for verification. If you have degrees from same university then there are less chances that verification will happen.
Hi,

Thank bro for the support & info.

Keep in touch and let us know when you receive the report.

TC...