+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - Gone ON HOLD - NEED URGENT HELP

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi,

They told me that since my marksheets for the first 2 years of Bachelors were not attested by College, but by University, it is not being considered and they have mentioned that only partial application was received.

I have to resubmit the 1st 2 year marksheets by getting them attested by college.
Hi , You submitted them Transcript or attested copy of marksheets ?

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi,

Exactly same happened in my case. My degree certificate was accepted but not the marksheets....Got the similar reply as in your case. Even Im in a confused state as in what are they looking for...I had submitted them all 4 years marksheet and degree certificate (all attested by Pune University registrar)

can you plz hel?!
they require all marksheets on a single page (transript).

sahil678

May 30, 2018
I have a query-
Do we need to send only Transcript ?
Do we need to send both Transcript and DMC+Degree ?

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
Hi,

Even I have received the same feedback from WES 3 days before. Please help me how should I proceed. I did my engineering from Pune University and have requested them for "verification of documents". I had posted the envelope received as it is to WES canada.
Hi Sakshi!!! How did u move ahead with Pune University verification? My degree is also from Pune university and WES has put it on hold, pending direct verification from the university. WES has sent me a mail that they have sent my documents directly to univ electronically and standard mail. Does Pune univ reply directly to WES on their own or there is any way we have to push it through...whom to contact in unversity to confirm if and when they receive WES query?? Any feedback or ur experience will be of grt help

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi Sakshi!!! How did u move ahead with Pune University verification? My degree is also from Pune university and WES has put it on hold, pending direct verification from the university. WES has sent me a mail that they have sent my documents directly to univ electronically and standard mail. Does Pune univ reply directly to WES on their own or there is any way we have to push it through...whom to contact in unversity to confirm if and when they receive WES query?? Any feedback or ur experience will be of grt help
We visited Pune University in person taking coloured photocopies of our marksheets and degree as well the original documents. The officials there will attest the photocopies(better to get 2 sets attested) and give you envelopes in which you can put the document yourself and get is sealed from them. Try to be there early morning so that you can receive the attested copies in evening. I am not sure whether they attend any emails. It is better if you send the docs to Wes by yourself

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
We visited Pune University in person taking coloured photocopies of our marksheets and degree as well the original documents. The officials there will attest the photocopies(better to get 2 sets attested) and give you envelopes in which you can put the document yourself and get is sealed from them. Try to be there early morning so that you can receive the attested copies in evening. I am not sure whether they attend any emails. It is better if you send the docs to Wes by yourself
Thanx for your reply Sakshi. Not sure if you were in a similar situation. I have got below mail from WES, wherein they have sent my documnest to Pune University for secondary verification---
"This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Savitribai Phule Pune University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution".

WES has written that I need not do anything, but I have my doubts if Pune University would be responding on there own.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanx for your reply Sakshi. Not sure if you were in a similar situation. I have got below mail from WES, wherein they have sent my documnest to Pune University for secondary verification---
"This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Savitribai Phule Pune University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution".

WES has written that I need not do anything, but I have my doubts if Pune University would be responding on there own.
Haven't heard about such sititation
. I suggest that you contact the university and inform them about the Wes email. There would be some case id which would help you to address your concern to Pune University

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,
This is very informative thread.
My status is on hold since 21st Dec for my MBA docs to be verified by Pune University. I have seen in some threads that people visiting Pune University campus and get the job done. However it's not possible for me since I am in another state which is far away
I just wanted to know that whether PUNE UNIVERSITY automatically replies to Wes Verification mails or not. And if it does how much time it takes to complete the process

Damoladejobi

Jan 3, 2019
Does spouse of inland applicant need to do WES evaluation?
If I have to do WES, is it ok to just evaluate my highest qualifications? Like just evaluate my Masters degree alone and not bother about my Bachelor degree?

taus01

Aug 8, 2019

Hi hb1975,
I am in a similar situation as you were last year. Did Pune university replied to WES verification? Any suggestion would be of great help. My status is on hold for last 1 month at WES and WES is waiting for Pune university to respond.

SaeChal

Oct 1, 2019
I need some help with my WES. My mba evaluation is incomplete. According to wes, my marksheets for mba are incomplete as they have received marksheets from 2nd year onwards. This is their standard reply. I have sent them 2 copies of my transcripts, one from college and one attested by mumbai university. I have also sent them all my mba marksheets attested by mumbai university. However, in my 3 year mba course, first year exams were conducted by college and 2nd and 3rd year exams were conducted by university. So now my first year marksheets are from college and second and third year marksheets are from university.

What should i do now?

Should I send them my transcript and first year marksheets attested by college and second and third year marksheets attested by mumbai university in a single envelope from mumbai university?

OR

Should I send them 2 envelopes, one with attested copies of my transcript and first marksheet from college and another one with second and thrid year marksheet attested by mumbai university.

OR

Is there a third way out?

Please help me!!!

akash_5284

Nov 9, 2019
Unable to understand what WES demanding and what i have to reply....

Reason : The documents received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subject taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. we also missing information on study completed during the 2nd semester of your program.

Anyone kindly guide me.

Study : Master of Science from Punjabi University - Patiala

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Unable to understand what WES demanding and what i have to reply....

Reason : The documents received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subject taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. we also missing information on study completed during the 2nd semester of your program.

Anyone kindly guide me.

Study : Master of Science from Punjabi University - Patiala
The reason is pretty self explanatory. You will have to get the transcripts re-issued and will have to send them again,

Reactions: akash_5284

akash_5284

Nov 9, 2019
The reason is pretty self explanatory. You will have to get the transcripts re-issued and will have to send them again,
Thanks for your guidance, but what about subject taken and grades.

As subjects already mentioned on marksheets as well as garding system was not imposed in my passing year.

Jan 8, 2021
University of Kerala, India
Bachelor of Technology, 2011​
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) | Accepted​
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) | Incomplete

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on grades earned for courses taken during the 1st and 5th semester.

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send WES a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. This document should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped on the back flap by the appropriate official.​
Anna University, India
Master of Engineering, 2017​
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) | Accepted​
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) | Accepted​
Hi,

I have submitted my documents to WES for ECA.

This is a revert I have received.

University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Science, 2011
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. Refer to Required Documents.
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) |
Accepted

2. University of Mumbai, India
Master of Management Studies, 2014
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

I am not sure what exactly is required.

When I called on their customer care, they said the 1st and 2nd year marksheet has to be attested by college an resubmitted.

Can someone guide me here?
this is the one i received ia m sure that i submitted the complete marklist and transcript dont know what to do now