Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have submitted my documents to WES for ECA.

This is a revert I have received.

University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Science, 2011
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. Refer to Required Documents.
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) |
Accepted

2. University of Mumbai, India
Master of Management Studies, 2014
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

I am not sure what exactly is required.

When I called on their customer care, they said the 1st and 2nd year marksheet has to be attested by college an resubmitted.

Can someone guide me here?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi,

I have submitted my documents to WES for ECA.

This is a revert I have received.

University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Science, 2011
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Did you submit transcripts from all semesters? Looks like you missed one or two may be.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. Refer to Required Documents.
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) |
Accepted

2. University of Mumbai, India
Master of Management Studies, 2014
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

I am not sure what exactly is required.

When I called on their customer care, they said the 1st and 2nd year marksheet has to be attested by college an resubmitted.

Can someone guide me here?

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Please help! I'm in a real fix about what to do

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi,

Even I have received the same feedback from WES 3 days before. Please help me how should I proceed. I did my engineering from Pune University and have requested them for "verification of documents". I had posted the envelope received as it is to WES canada.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Whom have you requested for verification of documents???

I called them and they to submit 1st and 2nd year marksheets attested by college .

You can also try calling them. Maybe it will help.

I cannot really give a concrete solution

Hi,

Even I have received the same feedback from WES 3 days before. Please help me how should I proceed. I did my engineering from Pune University and have requested them for "verification of documents". I had posted the envelope received as it is to WES canada.
Wjo

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Whom have you requested for verification of documents???

I called them and they to submit 1st and 2nd year marksheets attested by college .

You can also try calling them. Maybe it will help.

I cannot really give a concrete solution

Wjo
Please share the contact no where we have to call wes ppl. I am trying to call on number given on website but it's not attended by anyone.
The university sent the verified documents to me then I courier via DHL to wes

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have called on this no.: +1-416-972-0070. This is the same no. which is given on the website. I have called twice on this no. and they have responded. But I was on hold for more than 30 mins. I know it is a lot for an international call. But I had no option. Thankfully, the called was answered. If you can, do try to do that.

As for my application, they have asked me to resubmit my first and second year marksheet copies attested by college and not the university.

Hope your query too gets answered by the customer care.

Please share the contact no where we have to call wes ppl. I am trying to call on number given on website but it's not attended by anyone.
The university sent the verified documents to me then I courier via DHL to wes

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

They told me that since my marksheets for the first 2 years of Bachelors were not attested by College, but by University, it is not being considered and they have mentioned that only partial application was received.

I have to resubmit the 1st 2 year marksheets by getting them attested by college.

bakulkeole

Aug 9, 2017
Hi,

Exactly same happened in my case. My degree certificate was accepted but not the marksheets....Got the similar reply as in your case. Even Im in a confused state as in what are they looking for...I had submitted them all 4 years marksheet and degree certificate (all attested by Pune University registrar)

can you plz hel?!

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

Exactly same happened in my case. My degree certificate was accepted but not the marksheets....Got the similar reply as in your case. Even Im in a confused state as in what are they looking for...I had submitted them all 4 years marksheet and degree certificate (all attested by Pune University registrar)

can you plz hel?!
Have you tried contacting them? In my case they said to submit my 1st 2 years of marksheets attested by college and not the university.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Will do that.... Can you guide me the best time to call them?
I tried calling between 830 pm - 9 pm IST. And, just a note, you'd have to hold for a long time. My waiting time was 30 mins. BUt they did answer the call.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

They said that I have to resubmit my first 2 years' marksheets for bachelors attested by college and not university.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk