+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for Edexcel

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi
Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me that you also did one year diploma which contains 120 UK credits ? from which university u did that diploma. One thing more that I want to ask, am also doing MBA Top up from University of Northampton, UK. This MBA Top up contains 60 UK credits as in MBA Top up, I got exemptions of 120 UK credits for my Pearson BTEC level 7 diploma. so my question is, when I will complete this MBA Top up program then it seems WES not consider my MBA Top up as a Master's degree in canada. Because I have 2 years B.com then 120 UK credits Level 7 diploma and then 60 credits MBA Top up !
Please guide me what I have to do in order to get ECA of "TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES or DIPLOMA).
Hi did you get the ECA for the level 7 qualification?? I'm planning to study this course

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No unfortunately you wont get bahelors degree equivalency. Moreover your UK diploma may not get full time Canadian post graduate diploma equivalency either. I have done one year pgd directly studying at a UK university but was evaluated as Canadian PGD (One Semester). You will only know the outcome after you send your credentials for evaluation to WES.
Good luck!
hi, can you please tell us which UK university diploma got evaluated as PGD one semester? how many credits was it 60 or 120?

BluePen

Nov 20, 2020
Me and my husband are both dentists by profession. We sent our documents to WES for evaluation. Even though WES evaluated my post secondary and secondary (11+12) education both..my husband received evaluation report of his professional degree only. Now I am the primary applicant and we received our ITA in the latest draw.
While filling the education history we both added our secondary and post secondary education details. We were asked for our WES reference numbers. Since my husband never received his secondary education's (EDEXCEL) evaluation report, we dont know what to add in that section.
Should we:
1) not enter the details of his secondary education at all in "education section"?
2) enter the details and submit the application without the WES reference number for secondary education.

We both also received an email from WES stating that it does not require secondary education documents to be attested anymore for our country Pakistan.

Thankyou