+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for AME certificate

Feb 11, 2019
Hi could you please help me with the same query if its resolved for you. Thanks
Yeah I have done my AME certificates Educational Credential assessment shows its 3 years diploma All transcripts signed by institution or college will directly sent by college to World Education System

NaifBashir

Nov 16, 2018
Can u give me full details
Yeah I have done my AME certificates Educational Credential assessment shows its 3 years diploma All transcripts signed by institution or college will directly sent by college to World Education System
And did u get this evaluated? Or in process?
So, is it all done or in process?

mail2chen

Nov 12, 2019
hi everyone ,
i have a bigger problem , i passed out from my AME institute in the year 2004 , in recent years i heard the institute is shut , (due some DGCA new rule ) ... now how do i get my CoC and markes sheets attested for WES, ... will DGCA considered as the university of AME institute..

MAATTH

Dec 10, 2019
I want to know more details about this. I am finding a big concern about this. Can I talk to you.
Here is my phone number 9611144169.
Hi, Want some guidance on this as I am about to approach Institution for my certificate attestation.

MAATTH

Dec 10, 2019
SURE.I AM AT WORK NOW.WILL ONLY BE HOME 7 PM CANADIAN TIME.
Hello Dixon,
I am also about to approach my Institute for ECA process.Pl help and guide along.
I have done DAeTech parallel to AME course, with 18 mths OJT along with AME batch so have two ceetificates Also semester mark sheets and course completion.Apart from this what else to be certified.All this goes in sealed envelope?.Any covering letter required?

neethumchacko

Jan 15, 2020
Hello can somebody help me...i have few questions .
As from 1 Dec WES RULES are changed how can i get my AME batch 2011 to 2014 transcripts. I am also doing Bsc Ame from Singhania university which will i receive in jan 2019.
I have 3.7 yrs of experience between these so called studies.
1. WHO CAN ATTEST TRANSCRIPT C.I or HOD??
2. Is it possible if i go to my instituteinst than get these attested Transcripts in an sealed institute envelope with stamp on back refernece number on front. And then post my self ?? Is this possible.....please guide me.
3. As i mentioned i have done bsc after few years of experience will it be considered one or 2 degrees? Do i need to calrify the reason to WES?

PLEASE ASSIST ME.
THANKS
Did you got your AME certificates and Bsc Ame from Singhania university evaluated from WES?

nitish.singh

May 9, 2020
If I request my institute to attest my C of C and Marksheet and ask them to send it to WES directly will this work.because dec 2018 rules has been changed

May 14, 2020
Dear Dixon, thank you so much for the information. You are good. You are our forerunner.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Prabhat Babu G. Done my AME course from Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy(RGAA), Secunderabad. Done OJT from Air-India. As you mentioned OJT needs to be attested by HOD. Which HOD? RGAA HOD or Air-India HOD?

Dhanjeet

Jul 23, 2019
I have completed three year AME diploma and lateral entry Bachlores of AME after that...has anyone has undergone WES with these crediantials?? If yes.. pls reply if it will be considered under two or more degree option.

Reactions: rohit_ame