+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for AME certificate

levis4602

Jul 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

What was the evaluation results from WES for your AME course from India??

& did you guys even send your 10th&12th marsheet alo

DIXON2005

Sep 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

What was the evaluation results from WES for your AME course from India??

& did you guys even send your 10th&12th marsheet alo[/QUO
I HAVE ONLY SENT MY TRANSCRIPTS FOR ALL THE SEMESTERS ,CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE & MY OJT CERTIFICATE (ALL THE CERTIFICATES ATTESTED BY THE HOD OF THE INSTITUTION.)

Reactions: hardikacharyaame06

rupadhya

Sep 4, 2018
I GOT IT AS A THREE YEAR DIPLOMA.(SAME CRS POINTS AS THAT OF BACHELORS)
What you selected in Institution Type? Is it University Education, State Board of Technical Education, State Board of General Nursing or Profession Education? I am confused with this? Please suggest. It will be really helpful and greatly appreciated.

Sagar95

Nov 20, 2018
What you selected in Institution Type? Is it University Education, State Board of Technical Education, State Board of General Nursing or Profession Education? I am confused with this? Please suggest. It will be really helpful and greatly appreciated.
Hi, did you get anything? What option did you select on WES site? I am in the same situation as you, anything will be really helpful.
Thanks.

Sagar95

Nov 20, 2018
yes i got ECA from wes for my Indian AME. YOU NEED TO GET ALL YOUR TRANSCRIPTS AND GRADUATION CERTIFICATES ATTESTED FROM YOUR INSTITUTION AND SEND IT TO WES IN A SEALED ENVELOPE.
Hi there, what option did you select on the WES site?
Is it - UNIVERSITY EDUCATION.
- SECONDARY EDUCATION.
- STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- STATE BOARD OF NURSING.
- PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION.
Thanks.

levis4602

Jul 9, 2015
State Board of Technical Education

levis4602

Jul 9, 2015
Hi there, what option did you select on the WES site?
Is it - UNIVERSITY EDUCATION.
- SECONDARY EDUCATION.
- STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- STATE BOARD OF NURSING.
- PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION.
Thanks.
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION

PSoni91

Nov 27, 2018
I GOT IT AS A THREE YEAR DIPLOMA.(SAME CRS POINTS AS THAT OF BACHELORS)

Hello There,
I am in the same situation and given all my documents to WES. However, they asked me to get it attested by the institution. I have mention my college name and attested by them but they want institution.
Did you get that from your college?

Please reply me on parthsoni7033@gmail.com

Thanks

MANI02

Dec 2, 2018
Hello DIXON thanks for all this information it is really helpful.
I have few questions....that i just need to verify my marksheet & C OF C ( attested by HOD) and send them directly to WES in a sealed envelope??
One more thing i also opt for Bsc. AME from singhania university they will provide transcripts, so now if i apply with both is it going to be considered as a single course or two or more certificates?? Please help me & it would be very helpful if u can provide any of your contact information like email id. Once again thank you very much.

Last edited:

DIXON2005

Sep 4, 2018
Hello DIXON thanks for all this information it is really helpful.
I have few questions....that i just need to verify my marksheet & C OF C ( attested by HOD) and send them directly to WES in a sealed envelope??
One more thing i also opt for Bsc. AME from singhania university they will provide transcripts, so now if i apply with both is it going to be considered as a single course or two or more certificates?? Please help me & it would be very helpful if u can provide any of your contact information like email id. Once again thank you very much.
Apart from from all the mark sheets and CoC,you need to send OJT certificate(attested by HOD) as well.I would suggest you to ask your institution to send the certificates directly to WES and Its totally up to WES to give credits for both your credentials or identify only the highest one.If you are sending both,try to include a cover letter requesting them to identify both the credentials.You can e-mail me at dixontk@hotmail.com.

Reactions: hardikacharyaame06