+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

ArtAmit

Mar 8, 2020
Dear Sir,

I have done 5 years college diploma in fine art (Gujarat State Examination Board) after 10th, is it eligible for WES?

thank you, Amit

febinjose

Mar 18, 2020
I am completed 3yr diploma in EEE after 12 th. But eligibility for 3 yr diploam is 10th .what would
secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years) = Word "and" is the key. here is break-up

Secondary school diploma = 10th
diploma (2 years) = 3 year Indian diploma
bachelor 4 years. = 3/4 year Indian Degree.

Now you have 2 or more degrees [diploma (2 years) & bachelor 4 years] out of which one need to be three years.

I hope this help.
Thanks for valuanle information ,but i have doubt i am only have 3 yr diploma in india.
In CRS. Calculator which portion should i select
Is it belongs to 2 yr program at technical school or college etc

Anand Prabhu

Jun 29, 2019
I received ECA report for my three year diploma as post secondary certificate from iqas. What option I have to choose in EE profile?

Anybody updated in EE profile, kindly guide me.

mandeepjh

Apr 14, 2020
I have diploma in Computer Engineering batch 08-11 from PSBTE and I have Punjab Board private open school +2 year 2011, What will be the wes assessment?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I have diploma in Computer Engineering batch 08-11 from PSBTE and I have Punjab Board private open school +2 year 2011, What will be the wes assessment?
I received ECA report for my three year diploma as post secondary certificate from iqas. What option I have to choose in EE profile?

Anybody updated in EE profile, kindly guide me.

You can use this tool to understand how your education will be evaluated and what Level of Education to choose in your EE profile

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html#wb-auto-11

mandeepjh

Apr 14, 2020
I get that part. But most of the people got there evaluation as secondary school and 2 year diploma but read on the second page someone was like if you have +2 private and 3 year diploma that can be evaluated as bachelors. Any idea?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
That is correct. Some people decide to go for Diploma after 10th. If it's a 3 year diploma, it will be evaluated as 2 years. But if you did your diploma after 12th, it will be equivalent to 3 years which is bachelor's degree in EE. Therefore, you will be given same points as someone who went for a 4 year degree program.

mandeepjh

Apr 14, 2020
That is correct. Some people decide to go for Diploma after 10th. If it's a 3 year diploma, it will be evaluated as 2 years. But if you did your diploma after 12th, it will be equivalent to 3 years which is bachelor's degree in EE. Therefore, you will be given same points as someone who went for a 4 year degree program.
So my diploma batch was 08-11 and +2 in 11 as well. It is still going to work right?

Rjt089

Apr 28, 2020
I have done 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 10th. Can anyone tell me what should I enter in level of education asked in CRS tool.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I have done 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 10th. Can anyone tell me what should I enter in level of education asked in CRS tool.
Is this a Canadian diploma? if not, you will need ECA before you can choose the education. Usually, if you have a 3-year diploma after 10th, it's equivalent to a two-year diploma in Express Entry

Kalersunny

Apr 29, 2020
I did 10+2 and after that i did 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th. Will this be equal to degree as per wes