itagirl

Jan 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-12-2017
My brother has done 12th + 3 years of Diploma in Computer Engineering. Please advise where my brother should get his ECA done from WES or IQAS? Which one would be faster? Is there any difference in the evaluation process between WES and IQAS?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

ankitvashisht

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Please ask WES to reconsider your credentials. Explain them that you have a 16 years of total education.
Hi,
Could you clear my doubts regarding WES evaluation.
I have done three years diploma after my high school. Then I did three years Bachelor in engineering and then Masters in Engineering. Would WES consider my qualification as Masters or Two or more certificates.

lee91

Sep 18, 2019
Hello
please I have a BTS and 2 years later I had a professional license I would like to know what could match my evaluation WES.

varun bathla

Sep 25, 2019
Hye, i have done 10th in 2015 and 12th in 2017 (+2 open)and 3 year computer engg diploma (regular) from 2015-2018 what will be the eca report to this

Oct 23, 2019
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!

Can u please tell me how u got the SSC transcript

Oct 23, 2019
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!
Can u please tell me how u got the SSC transcript

SunnyNaagar

Nov 6, 2019
secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years) = Word "and" is the key. here is break-up

Secondary school diploma = 10th
diploma (2 years) = 3 year Indian diploma
bachelor 4 years. = 3/4 year Indian Degree.

Now you have 2 or more degrees [diploma (2 years) & bachelor 4 years] out of which one need to be three years.

I hope this help.
Thanks man this clears alot of air for me! Appreciate your help

Reactions: ersandee

Sulata hegde

Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys I had a query I have completed my 2 years fulltime undergraduate course after my 12th standard and also I have done distance education of 3 years after my undergraduate course plz advise on this what dropdown shud I select and what would be the equivalency

Ahd

Sep 18, 2017
Any one from gujarat can help me to work out all about my transcript,as i am diploma electrical and pass out from a government polytechnic dahod

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi guys I had a query I have completed my 2 years fulltime undergraduate course after my 12th standard and also I have done distance education of 3 years after my undergraduate course plz advise on this what dropdown shud I select and what would be the equivalency
please get your ECA done for both 2 years course and 3 years course. Its all depends what equivalency u get but u have high chance to put it under two or more qualification category which will give u good points