Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Preeetsingh, I have done 10th,12th and 2 years of Diploma from India in a recognised institute.
What would be the Canada Equivalent for this diploma?
Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Reactions: kARUNA123@#$

kARUNA123@#$

Jul 2, 2018
Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
After 12th, I wrote an entrance exam that allowed me to join the direct second year in the diploma. Normally It is 3 years of Diploma. I got 3 years of diploma certificate as my friends who have completed the same Diploma for 3 years. But I do not have 1st year marks on the certificate. please tell me. What would be the Canada Equivalent for this diploma?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
After 12th, I wrote an entrance exam that allowed me to join the direct second year in the diploma. Normally It is 3 years of Diploma. I got 3 years of diploma certificate as my friends who have completed the same Diploma for 3 years. But I do not have 1st year marks on the certificate. please tell me. What would be the Canada Equivalent for this diploma?
Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

kARUNA123@#$

Jul 2, 2018
Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
Thanks preetsingh for your help.

One of my friends did 3 years of diploma after 10th and completed in B.tech for 3 years. After diploma, He joined in the lateral entry in the second year directly. He got wes report summary as "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". When He applied for the express entry. when He selected 2 or more degrees. It takes bachelor's only. it is not taking the diploma. I have a doubt that We both did diploma in the same college. My friend did the diploma and B.Tech after 10th. I did the diploma and B.Tech After 10th, 12th. Will I get the score for My diploma and B.tech in the express entry? When I apply for the express entry. Please reply me.

Last edited:

haris652

Jul 11, 2018
Hi.

I have done 10 Standard and then 3 Years Technical Diploma in Mechanical & Instrument technology.

What will be the Equivalent to Canadian.... and how many point i will get..... i have 13 + years exp in Maintenance Field.

Expect WES and ICAS are there any other verification education center.

hgrana

Jul 11, 2018
Hello seniors,

My profile is
10 th standard
3 years of diploma in mechanical engineering from GTU
&
2 years of post secondary diploma from Canada

The question I would to ask are as follows-
-What will be my ECA equivalency for Canada?
- will I be able to select two or more post secondary education and one at least 3 or more years option?

Thank you for your time.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks preetsingh for your help.

One of my friends did 3 years of diploma after 10th and completed in B.tech for 3 years. After diploma, He joined in the lateral entry in the second year directly. He got wes report summary as "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". When He applied for the express entry. when He selected 2 or more degrees. It takes bachelor's only. it is not taking the diploma. I have a doubt that We both did diploma in the same college. My friend did the diploma and B.Tech after 10th. I did the diploma and B.Tech After 10th, 12th. Will I get the score for My diploma and B.tech in the express entry? When I apply for the express entry. Please reply me.
If Diplma + Degree is after 10th, then its Bachelors only
If Diploma + Degree is after 12th, then its "Two or more certificates"

kARUNA123@#$

Jul 2, 2018
If Diplma + Degree is after 10th, then its Bachelors only
If Diploma + Degree is after 12th, then its "Two or more certificates"
Thank you.

I did 10th + 12th + 2 years(Diploma) + 3 years(B.Tech).
My friend did 10+ 3 years(Diploma) + 3 years(B.Tech). His WES report summary as Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years).

We both did the same diploma, but I joined lateral entry into 2-year Diploma after 12th. I skipped the first year. After 12th, I wrote a bridge course exam which consists of physics and maths and allowed me direct 2-year diploma.

What would be my education into Canadian equivalence? Please reply me.

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you.

I did 10th + 12th + 2 years(Diploma) + 3 years(B.Tech).
My friend did 10+ 3 years(Diploma) + 3 years(B.Tech). His WES report summary as Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years).

We both did the same diploma, but I joined lateral entry into 2-year Diploma after 12th. I skipped the first year. After 12th, I wrote a bridge course exam which consists of physics and maths and allowed me direct 2-year diploma.

What would be my education into Canadian equivalence? Please reply me.
Your Education equivalency will be "Two or More certificates or some people call it Double Bachelors"

Can you post or request your friend to share WES report. Need to check did WES mention Secondary diploma or College Diploma. Both have abig difference.

kARUNA123@#$

Jul 2, 2018
Your Education equivalency will be "Two or More certificates or some people call it Double Bachelors"

Can you post or request your friend to share WES report. Need to check did WES mention Secondary diploma or College Diploma. Both have abig difference.
Hi preetsingh,

Here is my friend WES report. CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)".

Name on Credential: Charan bothcha
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Year: 2011
Awarded By: State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
Major/Specialization: Civil Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2014
Awarded By: JNTUK Technical University
Major/Specialization: Civil Engineering and Science.
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

We both did the same diploma, but I joined lateral entry into 2-year Diploma after 12th. I skipped the first year. After 12th, I wrote a bridge course exam which consists of physics and maths and allowed me the direct 2-year diploma.

I am worried about what will I get the same result that my friend got or double bachelors for my education. Please reply me.

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi preetsingh,

Here is my friend WES report. CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)".

Credential: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Year: 2011
Awarded By: State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
Major/Specialization: Civil Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2014
Awarded By: JNTUK Technical University
Major/Specialization: Civil Engineering and Science.
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

We both did the same diploma, but I joined lateral entry into 2-year Diploma after 12th. I skipped the first year. After 12th, I wrote a bridge course exam which consists of physics and maths and allowed me the direct 2-year diploma.

I am worried about what will I get the same result that my friend got or double bachelors for my education. Please reply me.
You will get "Two or more certificates" for sure.

Divyasharma

Jul 18, 2018
Hi I have done my 3year diploma in Textile Designing after 12th. The institute of diploma, it's not affiliated. Can Wes evaluate my credentials for Canadian immigration? And they will be equivalent to?

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi Preet,

I have done 10th and then 3 years diploma in civil engg and then b.tech in electronics.

From ECA-
Canada equivalence of diploma is considered as-
@@Seconday school diploma and diploma (2 years)
Canada equivalence of btech is considered as-
@@Bachelors (4 years)

Kindly help me with the query: that am i eligible for " two or more degrees, diploma and certificate, one must be of >= 3 years" ?
I googled it but this query is still unanswered. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Hello,
i have done 3 years diploma after 12th then degree.
i have already assessed my degree and got evaluation as "Bachelor's degree (four years)" from wes.
my question is if I evaluate my diploma will it give me any extra point for express entry.
Thanks,

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
My college became autonomous in 2012, however i completed my diploma in 2011-13 batch..........will it be considered by WES? kindly confirm