Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello There, Please help me with the procedure of sending Diploma Transcripts received in an envelope from MSBTE to WES

MSBTE provided me with my Diploma Transcripts in a sealed envelope, I would like to know that, how shall we post it to WES from the same postal code. Could you please share your experience as how did you post your transcripts to WES after getting it from MSBTE in a sealed envelope. I heard that we are required to send it through same postal code as of the MSBTE.

Looking forward to your help. Many Thanks!
Visit the local post office in that area of institute who issued transcripts and submit from there.

pjain2606

May 7, 2022
Hi All,
I have created an account with WES with Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
However I have done three years diploma as well, and also I have done Post Graduate Certification.

Can I make changes in the account. I have not yet sent Transcripts for evaluation.

Please help!

pjain2606

May 7, 2022
As I have also done Diploma + Degree, however WES only asks for the highest education Transcripts so still can I send Transcripts for Diploma along with Degree.
Will they consider it?

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
You should evaluate both your degree, and diploma.
in this way you can get points for 2 or more degree.
you will have to send documents for both and have to ask WES TO evaluate your diploma and degree seperately.
please also take others/expert consultation as well

Ganesh.gv

Oct 27, 2023
Hi All, I have a 10+Diploma 3 years + BE 3 years. Completed ECA only for BE as below is summary from WES.

Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

For express entry, can i select 2 or more degree for both diploma and BE. Or it should be as same as WES summary?

If no, do i have to evaluate diploma as well and then select 2 or more option in express entry profile?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All, I have a 10+Diploma 3 years + BE 3 years. Completed ECA only for BE as below is summary from WES.

For express entry, can i select 2 or more degree for both diploma and BE. Or it should be as same as WES summary?

If no, do i have to evaluate diploma as well and then select 2 or more option in express entry profile?
You cannot select two or more unless you have ECA for diploma.

Reactions: Ganesh.gv

Gowrish28

Dec 16, 2023

Hi Ganesh,

Mine is same scenario as yours. I need some input on getting transcript from State Board of Technical Education and applying ECA for diploma.
Can you please msg me on my whatsapp 919095057650.
Thank you