+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN Diploma- 3 years & four year degree

Inderjeet1539

Jul 12, 2015
Hello Mates, I have a question. I did my diploma after +2. Some students take diploma after 10th. So i wanna k ow that do I need to send my diploma certificates only or I need to send my +2 certificates also.

appreciated

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
you can send 12th mark sheet and certificate, and no need its attestation.It would be good for reference.
Mainly they need:-
Diploma transcripts and certificate
Degree transcripts and certificate

dsriv05

Jan 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
you can send 12th mark sheet and certificate, and no need its attestation.It would be good for reference.
Mainly they need:-
Diploma transcripts and certificate
Degree transcripts and certificate
Possibly , Diploma and Degree transcripts will be dispatched from different different institution. means Technical education and University. . Only diploma transcript would be enough to get diploma assessment.

dsriv05

Jan 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Hello,
yes I got it, following are the result.
Polytechnic diploma 3 years: WES Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
Bachelor Degree/b-tech: Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Hi - I am also trying to get transcripts from UBTE , currently outside of India , can you suggest me how to get transcripts from UP BTE.

I know the process from UPTU but BTEUP., I did not get any online help. Please let me know the procedure to get transcripts from BTE.

appreciate !!

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Dear,
You have to ask the institute. check online or you can send your friend or someone to institute to check it.
For Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, it was from Roorkee office.

vijay pamnani

Aug 26, 2018
I had completed My Bachelor of commerce...(3 year's)
Is that my degree eqalant to Bachelor degree of Canada..from WES
OR I have to go with. IQAS. Or. ICAS

kumarp87

Jul 10, 2020
Hi,

I have evaluated my Bachelor's from WES and now i want to get my Diploma evaluated. What is the procedure ??
How can i upgrade my account and will i be getting new reference number??
Which reference number i need to apply for an Express Entry???

And how much extra point do we get for Diploma and Bachelor's too??

Please help
Hi, I have the similiar case can you help me how to start with WES for diploma and btech.
process for applying to get trasncripts for diploma

bprerna20

Jul 20, 2020
Hi.

My husband have completed graduation in Interior Designing(Diploma with four years) in year 2003 from College "NSID" , Rajkot,Gujarat, India (National school of Interior Designing).During my graduation NSID was an independent college and not affiliated with any university since it was the first batch from commencement .However NSID got affiliated with Saurashtra University after my graduation.All mark sheets are from NSID organization only . Will diploma be considered valid for assessment. I will be able to send marksheets , stamped and signed by NSID college.

Wat can be done in the situation. And which organization will be appropriate for the assessment of equalification credentials.
Thanks in advance!

Dec 12, 2020
I have completed 3years mechanical engineering diploma in India, after that I completed advanced diploma 3years in Canada, what is my highest level of education? Which option should I select in CRS calculator to count my point?

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
Help please.. can anyone tell me entire procedure of wes evaluation. How to submit academic request form and all degreee and transcripts to university as I am not in india