+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

Jul 28, 2019
India
NOC Code......
I've same issue. Did you get any response or any suggestion from anybody?
HI there!
Unfortunately no, I didn't get any response or suggestions but I read on Quora that it was better to start over. So, I've applied again for an ECA, this time hoping there won't be any problem.
BTW, where are you from?

- Kaustubh

jcvd

Aug 7, 2019
HI there!
Unfortunately no, I didn't get any response or suggestions but I read on Quora that it was better to start over. So, I've applied again for an ECA, this time hoping there won't be any problem.
BTW, where are you from?

- Kaustubh
India, Kitchener,ON

adiBhardwaj03

Dec 5, 2019
Hi All,

48 credit can be converted into how many points? can anyone please tell me the credit-points calculation method??
Thanks

Owen Takudzwa

Jun 20, 2019
I am studying towards a Masters degree and have completed courses with enough credits to make a Post-grad certificate/ diploma. However, due to the nature of my program, I cannot apply for a certificate or diploma but my institution can provide a transcript of all the courses I have completed.

1) Can WES give a certificate/ diploma equivalence (using the credits from the courses I already have) even if my institution has not given me a certificate/ diploma?
2) Will CIC accept the WES report?

Please help.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a quick question:

My bachelors degree is already accessed for bachelors 2 years back from WES and now I have to send my Post graduate diploma degree, Do I have send my bachelors document again for assessment? Please help!

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
Did
My name is Satish Maduri and this is with regards to WES Evaluation or ECA related to Canadian immigration. I passed my first two years of BSC. IT (Bachelors of Science in Information Technology) full-time from Valia College, Mumbai University. After that, I completed my BSC. IT from Periyar University by undergoing all three years of BSC IT directly in one sitting through distance learning. My query is whether I should include the transcripts of 2 years from Valia College, Mumbai along with the transcripts from Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu to send to WES for evaluation. By the way, my final BSC IT degree certificate was awarded by Periyar University, which is a recognized university.
Also. after my BSC. IT, I completed my Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from Jaipur National University, which is a recognized university, through distance learning. So, should I also have to do ECA or WES Evaluation for my post-graduate diploma? On the flipside, people say for ECA, only the highest qualification is required for evaluation. So, if that's the case, is it ok if I don't send my BSC IT documents for evaluation and just send my post-grad diploma for evaluation?
After that, I came to Canada on a student visa and completed two graduate certificate programs from Fanshawe and Seneca College. Right now, I'm on a post-graduate work permit of 3 years.

I have some other queries. Will the University give the attestation for transcript, marksheet or degree certificate? Along with the transcript or marksheet or degree certificate, is there a WES form that needs to be attested by the university? Is transcript technically a consolidated marksheet?
Also, is ECA mandatory if I apply through PNP from Canada? And in case, my WES evaluation doesn't come positive, will I be able to apply for PR if I'm applying from India. As far as CEC is concerned, I know that ECA ain't mandatory. Besides, where do we need to write or mention the WES reference number on the sealed envelope? Moreover, should I carry my original documents when I visit the university for attestation?

Is there a WES contact no or email id where I can post my queries? If yes, then can someone please give me the relevant email id or contact no?

I know these are a lot of queries but since I am a beginner and my case is complicated, I have come across all these queries. I heard there are a lot of experts in this forum. Please please guide me through my doubts
Did they evaluated your degree from jaipur national university? I'm planning to do distance mca from jaipur national university... Is it worth spending the time and money?

Manila2020

Aug 26, 2020
Hi, I completed a two-year Master's from a Canadian university. I'm applying for PR through Express Entry Federal Skilled Workers' Program. I have three years of foreign work experience as a university lecturer. However, the NOC job description shows Master's degree as an employment requirement for university lecturers. Though I had Master's degree obtained from a university of my home country when I joined as university lecturer, ECA evaluates that Master's as one-year postgraduate diploma. Does that mean that I was not qualified for the job according to the Canadian standard? Will I then be ineligible for the Federal Skilled Workers' Program? Since I already have my ECA report completed, based on that, I guess the immigration officer will consider that my job is not equivalent to the same Canadian NOC job, even though now I fulfill the education requirement for that job. Thanks for your thoughts.