+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECS certificate expire??

Earlithaaden

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys,

i have done wes - course by course analysis report which says it can be used for further studies. But i was looking for immigration, and for migration purpose it says you require document by document analysis. Can anyone help me what to do.
Urgent help required.[/QUOTE

Hi did you get a response what’s the status of ur applications lease reply if you renewed your Wes report

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
Best way is to call the CIC customer care contact number, provide your basic credentials and if you have a usa or British accent friend u can ask them to call, as cic people receive thousands of call a day.. they easily hang-up due to accent problem.. or any slag in calling....do not email, they will send a questioner after two week or after a month asking for more details....looking as though we are fools....\

though wes acknowledge or reply if you order for additional documents and it will stamped for new dates. with a keyword duplicate from the original..

solution is finally , if wes expired , start freshly... if cic does not respond to your call.

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
based on my analysis, if your wes expired after 5 years you have to apply freshly or start again.
extract of reply from user:
guydecentNewbie

#20Jun 29, 2019 at 5:56 PM

Caution to every one. I went the "Duplicate Evaluation Report" route, submitted my express entry profile, and got an invite. After submitting my PR application and waiting for around 2 months, my application got "Cancelled as Incomplete". The reason being the older than 5 years evaluation report. My duplicate report had the current date but also mentioned when actual evaluation was done, which was more than 5 years ago. Therefore, I can confirm that validity does NOT extend with a duplicate report

Brutal lie /Unawareness of WES customer care.
So order for upgrading your ECA, or renewal of ECA, or duplicate evaluation report, would actually end to the same print out.. will be given with new date, ie current date but along with tag line stamped with duplicate report from actual report done on 5 years date.

But wes customer care agents are forced to lie or unaware of the printouts and blindly reply the template answer, Wes work closly with ircc that u will get a new date and no need to do apply freshly, , but in printout new date will be given with keyword duplicate from actual dates. Which lead to rejection.
WES lie, template answer:

Adding new credential = Upgrading your ECA. Upgrading would result in issuance in new ECA report, you won't need to go for renewal.

as i posted few years back, i dint got much reply, one person said he has got approved, but 3 people has said they got rejected in this year and late 2018.
Moral of the story..
Brutal lie of WES leads to one month delay = hamper another 1 year.

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Wes certificate is only valid for 5 years so you will have to get a new one. Go to wes.org/ca, create an account and apply for a new ECA. Good Luck.
My existing WES ECA about to expire in Nov 2020. I have created a new ECA application with a new emailId. WES linked my new application to my old profile and initiated a refund for my new application. So what i understand is, we cannot renew our ECA by creating new application.

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
My existing WES ECA about to expire in Nov 2020. I have created a new ECA application with a new emailId. WES linked my new application to my old profile and initiated a refund for my new application. So what i understand is, we cannot renew our ECA by creating new application.
Please reply to customer care of wes stating that u r forced to lie with template answer that applying for additional copy or duplicate copy will lead to new date in wes printout of educational credentials, and cic will accept it, the fact cic has never accepted it, geting info from cic helpline via email or telephone is waste, it will lead to questioner and again questioner, please ask wes customer care(wes reply back within 1 or 2 week ) to approve the new application as it is going to expire in nov 2020... or wait till nov 2020 saying cic canada will not accept it...

vdguiselini

Jul 11, 2014
Hey Guys,

I had the same problem with my WES. However, after a long investigation, I discover how it works.
IRCC doesn't care about the scanned paper. It is even not mandatory for your PR process to include the documents. The only thing that matters is ECA#, which you included at the beginning of your process. However, if you had requested a re-evaluation without requesting WES to sent an electronic copy to IRCC, they will not know that you really have a newer copy and they will deny your process.
In other words, the paper you have received by mail from WES does not have value for IRCC. They only trust in electronic documents. If you did not send it, they will considerer the old date.
Note: WES does NOT send this electronic copy automatically. You need to request them!

Saschalee

Feb 16, 2020
Hey Guys,

I had the same problem with my WES. However, after a long investigation, I discover how it works.
IRCC doesn't care about the scanned paper. It is even not mandatory for your PR process to include the documents. The only thing that matters is ECA#, which you included at the beginning of your process. However, if you had requested a re-evaluation without requesting WES to sent an electronic copy to IRCC, they will not know that you really have a newer copy and they will deny your process.
In other words, the paper you have received by mail from WES does not have value for IRCC. They only trust in electronic documents. If you did not send it, they will considerer the old date.
Note: WES does NOT send this electronic copy automatically. You need to request them!
Does WES send E-copy to IRCC if you request? Do you know how to ask WES to offer a proper re-evaluation report that IRCC accepts?
My evaluation will be expired in June, 2021. I will have to extend it for another 5 valid years.

Saschalee

Feb 16, 2020
based on my analysis, if your wes expired after 5 years you have to apply freshly or start again.
extract of reply from user:
guydecentNewbie

#20Jun 29, 2019 at 5:56 PM

Caution to every one. I went the "Duplicate Evaluation Report" route, submitted my express entry profile, and got an invite. After submitting my PR application and waiting for around 2 months, my application got "Cancelled as Incomplete". The reason being the older than 5 years evaluation report. My duplicate report had the current date but also mentioned when actual evaluation was done, which was more than 5 years ago. Therefore, I can confirm that validity does NOT extend with a duplicate report

Brutal lie /Unawareness of WES customer care.
So order for upgrading your ECA, or renewal of ECA, or duplicate evaluation report, would actually end to the same print out.. will be given with new date, ie current date but along with tag line stamped with duplicate report from actual report done on 5 years date.

But wes customer care agents are forced to lie or unaware of the printouts and blindly reply the template answer, Wes work closly with ircc that u will get a new date and no need to do apply freshly, , but in printout new date will be given with keyword duplicate from actual dates. Which lead to rejection.
WES lie, template answer:

Adding new credential = Upgrading your ECA. Upgrading would result in issuance in new ECA report, you won't need to go for renewal.

as i posted few years back, i dint got much reply, one person said he has got approved, but 3 people has said they got rejected in this year and late 2018.
Moral of the story..
Brutal lie of WES leads to one month delay = hamper another 1 year.
Does applying for new re-evaluation report need submit all documents or just pay the fee again?

vdguiselini

Jul 11, 2014
Does WES send E-copy to IRCC if you request? Do you know how to ask WES to offer a proper re-evaluation report that IRCC accepts?
My evaluation will be expired in June, 2021. I will have to extend it for another 5 valid years.
Yes, WES send electronic copies to IRCC. When you first requested your ECA, WES sent it automatically. But, for some stupid reason, they do not do it automatically for re-evaluation. When you are requesting your re-evaluation, there is a hidden checkbox that you must select and pay an extra fee in order to the report been sent to IRCC. After that, send an email for WES to make sure they really send it to IRCC. There is a gap between IRCC and WES when we talk about re-evaluations. Be careful.

Saschalee

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, WES send electronic copies to IRCC. When you first requested your ECA, WES sent it automatically. But, for some stupid reason, they do not do it automatically for re-evaluation. When you are requesting your re-evaluation, there is a hidden checkbox that you must select and pay an extra fee in order to the report been sent to IRCC. After that, send an email for WES to make sure they really send it to IRCC. There is a gap between IRCC and WES when we talk about re-evaluations. Be careful.
Where is the hidden box? Should I submit all documents again or just pay a fee for re-evaluation?

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Where is the hidden box? Should I submit all documents again or just pay a fee for re-evaluation?
To renew your ECA, no need to submit all your documents again. You need to request for a copy of ECA which will be issued with in 2 days with new issue date on top of it. They will charge about 145 CAD (30 CAD for duplicate copy + 30 CAD for sending an electronic copy to IRCC + 85 CAD for sending hardcopy to you via international courier with tracking number. I hope this answers your query!

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
To renew your ECA, no need to submit all your documents again. You need to request for a copy of ECA which will be issued with in 2 days with new issue date on top of it. They will charge about 145 CAD (30 CAD for duplicate copy + 30 CAD for sending an electronic copy to IRCC + 85 CAD for sending hardcopy to you via international courier with tracking number. I hope this answers your query!
Hi, I'm in the same situation here. I completed my original ECA on 28 Sep, 2017. Now I've done and received the duplicate copy on 31 Aug, 2022 which is mentioning "Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on September 28, 2017)". I've also sent a copy to IRCC via eDelivery by selecting IRCC as the receipient for immigration purposes.

I'm really confused and worried whether this duplicate ECA will be accepted or not. Need to know if anyone's duplicate ECA has been accepted by IRCC or not. Please help.

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Hi, I'm in the same situation here. I completed my original ECA on 28 Sep, 2017. Now I've done and received the duplicate copy on 31 Aug, 2022 which is mentioning "Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on September 28, 2017)". I've also sent a copy to IRCC via eDelivery by selecting IRCC as the receipient for immigration purposes.

I'm really confused and worried whether this duplicate ECA will be accepted or not. Need to know if anyone's duplicate ECA has been accepted by IRCC or not. Please help.
In my case they accepted without any issue. Please ensure you selected electronic copy to IRCC option while requesting for a duplicate copy.

Reactions: sajib_22

rohan.more

Dec 18, 2017
In my case they accepted without any issue. Please ensure you selected electronic copy to IRCC option while requesting for a duplicate copy.
I had requested for duplicate report to be sent electronically to IRCC. WES has sent the report and I received the duplicate report with updated issue date.
Do I need to update the Issue date of ECA report in my Express Entry profile to the new date on the duplicate report?

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
I had requested for duplicate report to be sent electronically to IRCC. WES has sent the report and I received the duplicate report with updated issue date.
Do I need to update the Issue date of ECA report in my Express Entry profile to the new date on the duplicate report?
Yes, use the issue date from your latest ECA.

Reactions: rohan.more