Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi! Should we submit individual grade cards from Calicut ?
I have individual grade sheet semester wise but dated back in 2017.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi! Should we submit individual grade cards from Calicut ?
I have individual grade sheet semester wise but dated back in 2017.
Yes. You have to submit your individual mark list for all semester/year while applying for your transcript. Otherwise WES might reject your ECA application. University will charge for each marklist. So the university fee will increase based on your number of marklist.(if any supplementary marklist, you have to include that as well.)
PS: These days, university has to send the transcript directly to WES.

sonym3

Dec 1, 2020
Yes. You have to submit your individual mark list for all semester/year while applying for your transcript. Otherwise WES might reject your ECA application. University will charge for each marklist. So the university fee will increase based on your number of marklist.(if any supplementary marklist, you have to include that as well.)
PS: These days, university has to send the transcript directly to WES.
Is it really required to make transcript for supplementary marklsit( showing Failed ) ?
I am CU Btech which had 2 supplementary. By the way supplementary marklsit( showing Failed ) is no longer with me:(. Any suggestions ?

Anjillath

Dec 7, 2020
Hi.. I have consolidated mark list ( B.com)for all subjects which received in final year with certificate . Do I need to submit yearly mark list ? (Which I don’t have .. I have only consolidated mark list ! )

Sonalrishiraj

Mar 28, 2021
Hello all,
My ECA is pending since December 2020 for secondary verification from Calicut University. Now according to WES they want the verification electronically only. I have been communicating with my university on a regular basis and they are saying that they haven’t received any email so far. As per WES they have sent the verification request 3-4 times to the university. It’s been 3 months now and there is no reply from the university and WES refuses to disclose any further information as to whom/where the email is being sent to. I’m stuck with my application and feeling really helpless. Has anyone faced similar issue?

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello all,
My ECA is pending since December 2020 for secondary verification from Calicut University. Now according to WES they want the verification electronically only. I have been communicating with my university on a regular basis and they are saying that they haven’t received any email so far. As per WES they have sent the verification request 3-4 times to the university. It’s been 3 months now and there is no reply from the university and WES refuses to disclose any further information as to whom/where the email is being sent to. I’m stuck with my application and feeling really helpless. Has anyone faced similar issue?
Calicut uni is the worst!
There are agents who would be able to help you out in these situations. A bit pricy but still headache-free. They have better tie-ups than us in the university. Maybe consider that I could share their details if interested.

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Hi.. I have consolidated mark list ( B.com)for all subjects which received in final year with certificate . Do I need to submit yearly mark list ? (Which I don’t have .. I have only consolidated mark list ! )
Hey did wes accepted consolidated marksheet?