+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA transcript from Calicut University

harikumarpme

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, you can apply for a detailed consolidated marklist. I got it from university recently. Now I can apply for transcript with that single sheet.
Can you please let me know how you got a detailed consolidated marklist and how long it took

May 31, 2018
I've heard that these guys who claims to provide eca services online or by themselves are not trustworthy, I've seen people complaining that they've lost their money but trying these services. After payment they might even say that your certificate is fake or something.. better to do it yourself

ratishnair1

Dec 10, 2018
Ok. That helps..
One more Q.. do I need to be there in person for my transcripts or can I ask my brother to take care of getting them my form and pay the fees?

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Yes, you are correct. I have 22 certificates for my B Tech and CU told me (1500 * 22 + searching charges + courier charges = 40K)
I ran from there. Im not sure this is the ethical way. Can someone suggest the right way WES is looking for in case of Calicut University.

I hear theres an option of getting a consolidated marliest (single sheet. with all SEM 1 -8 including subjects, marks & date of passing).
Does anyone know if WES will accept this? Is it ok to send Final Degree + Consolidated Marklist +WES form ??
Hello,

Is it possible to get a consolidated sheet with all the semesters subject and marks? Did you get that sheet from Calicut uni?

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

Can someone confirm if just sending Btech certificate and consolidated sheet (without subject except last sem) will be enough for WES ECA conversion? Or Is it required to send 8 marksheets + degree certificate?

It ll be great if someone can give some input here.

Thanks.

unnim48

Feb 21, 2020
Hi..my immigration consultant is asking for doing transcript for all marklist but it will cost more than 40k for me..Please anyone done transcripts from Calicut University previously ,let me know weather all marklist has to be transcript of only consolidated snd degree is enough...

Reactions: Sandy51093

rajat ghabru

Feb 21, 2020
hi All,

I am totally confused now and i am really afraid before applying WES, i have completed my degree from mahamaya technical university noida i wanted to know people who have got positive WES reports, i really dont like to waste money for no reason if the degree is not recognized... kindly help me to sort out the issues..

Reactions: Sandy51093

Sandy51093

Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys. I have submitted by consolidated marklist from Calicut uni to WES. Unfortunately that was rejected by WES (reason was incomplete transcript)which is a shame cos now I have to pay the ridiculously high price to Calicut Uni to get it verified for all 6 sems.

This is how I have calculated the transcript verification fee. I hope I have done it right , I don't wanna go through this process again.

1500 * 6 = 9000 ( 6 separate sheet for sem)
250 ( searching fee)
1400 ( International postal fee)
*10,650* Total fees

Fingers crossed, hope this gets approved without any hurdle.

bismi

Aug 10, 2020
Hi guys. I have submitted by consolidated marklist from Calicut uni to WES. Unfortunately that was rejected by WES (reason was incomplete transcript)which is a shame cos now I have to pay the ridiculously high price to Calicut Uni to get it verified for all 6 sems.

This is how I have calculated the transcript verification fee. I hope I have done it right , I don't wanna go through this process again.

250 ( searching fee)
*10,650* Total fees

How did this go?

felicityJ

Sep 16, 2020

250 ( searching fee)
*10,650* Total fees

Did you submit the Detailed consolidated marklist or just the normal one?