+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Agree , it wholly depends on source country of education , while Electronically nowadays is the best one.
You should wait , at least 14 days to start process then 35 days as a site says
Got update today

Country of education: the Netherlands

August 31: waiting for doc
Sept 11: We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
My documents got delivered to WES on Sep 4 but still no update on WES site. Hopefully it gets updated to "In Progress" atleast by this week.

vmiit09

Jul 22, 2017
My WES Timelines:

My Documents got Delivered to WES: August 31, 2020

In Progress: We have received your new documents: September 11, 2020

In Progress: Our Evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. September 14, 2020

I have a Master's Degree in Canada , I have not provided that information to WES. Do you think it is fine if I do not inform WES about Canadian Education and do not get review my Canadian degree?As per IRCC I do not need to get ECA for my Masters.

My Spouse WES Timelines:

My Documents got Delivered to WES: September 8, 2020

Status : On Hold I am expecting the status to change to In Progress this week?

What do you guys think when can both of us expect our ECA Report done?

Everything including IELTS is done for us (Our CRA score would be 510), We just need our ECA to submit our profile.

Do anyone have news if CEC will be open for the next few months as I have more than a year experience in Canada?

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
I applied for credential evaluation by WES for immigration posses, WES has received my document from my school and I am yet to start my immigration application because I am preparing for the English Language test. How and when should I instruct WES on the verified document destination? Can I have WES send to me copy of the verified document?
Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,
Nke.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
I applied for credential evaluation by WES for immigration posses, WES has received my document from my school and I am yet to start my immigration application because I am preparing for the English Language test. How and when should I instruct WES on the verified document destination? Can I have WES send to me copy of the verified document?
Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,
Nke.
WES will send an e-copy to IRCC once your evaluation completes, so you don't have to do anything. You will also be issued with a soft copy and paper copy of your report.
All the best!

vmiit09

Jul 22, 2017
My WES Timelines:

My Documents got Delivered to WES: August 31, 2020

In Progress: We have received your new documents: September 11, 2020

In Progress: Our Evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. September 14, 2020

I have a Master's Degree in Canada , I have not provided that information to WES. Do you think it is fine if I do not inform WES about Canadian Education and do not get review my Canadian degree?As per IRCC I do not need to get ECA for my Masters.

My Spouse WES Timelines:

My Documents got Delivered to WES: September 8, 2020

Status : On Hold I am expecting the status to change to In Progress this week?

What do you guys think when can both of us expect our ECA Report done?

Everything including IELTS is done for us (Our CRA score would be 510), We just need our ECA to submit our profile.

Do anyone have news if CEC will be open for the next few months as I have more than a year experience in Canada?
Update on September 15 2020:

WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.

The estimated completion date for your report is October 09, 2020. We will send* your report to your recipients the same day it is completed and mailed to you. At this point, no additional changes to your evaluation type or to the study evaluated are allowed.

Nehk01

Sep 4, 2020
Update on September 15 2020:

WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.

The estimated completion date for your report is October 09, 2020. We will send* your report to your recipients the same day it is completed and mailed to you. At this point, no additional changes to your evaluation type or to the study evaluated are allowed.
Hi! May I ask which country this education was from?

Nehk01

Sep 4, 2020
Education for my ECA is from India.
Though I have Masters Degree in Canada, I did not get that evaluated in this application.
Thank you! It's the same for me. My ECA is being done for Bachelor's from India. And my post-grad from Canada is not being evaluated. Documents delivered on Aug 31. On Sept 11th the status was "Analyzing and reviewing your documents" but no ETA has been provided yet

vmiit09

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you! It's the same for me. My ECA is being done for Bachelor's from India. And my post-grad from Canada is not being evaluated. Documents delivered on Aug 31. On Sept 11th the status was "Analyzing and reviewing your documents" but no ETA has been provided yet
Wait until this week, you may get an update before end of this week.