+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Downloaded my WES evaluation report today. Thanks to almighty and all of you who have been very supportive and informative.
Special thanks to @sara_H_JDT @Lulu69 @ashu2111 .
I pray to god that @sara_H_JDT you will also get some positive news soon.
Now I will give my IELTS which is only 1 week from now. Fingers crossed. :)
Oh , it's a very good news
I do hope @Jit97 can get sooner ,however my estimate time is very close , yet I seeking it .
I do hope
really
I could gather all member to pray for me :D

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello,
Same situation here, our profile is in "We are reviewing your evaluation " state since 28th August. We are waiting for the last step. They told us that estimation time is 25 Sept. I hope we can catch Oct. draw :|

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hello,
Same situation here, our profile is in "We are reviewing your evaluation " state since 28th August. We are waiting for the last step. They told us that estimation time is 25 Sept. I hope we can catch Oct. draw :|
Hello
could you if don't mind mention your country of education and number of your degree for ECA purpose?
When your package received at the WES ?

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello
could you if don't mind mention your country of education and number of your degree for ECA purpose?
When your package received at the WES ?
Hi,
My country of education is Romania, I have 3 degrees ( 1xmaster, 2x bachelor), my partner only 2 ( master and bachelor), our physical document were received in 6th july, in progress since 12 august, the physical ones were rejected in 17 august, in 24 were sent electronicaly by ministry of education and since 28 august we are at "we are reviewing your evaluation". Hope this week or next one we will receive our reports, 2 months and a half is enough‍

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Oh , European country

I see

wow you meant 64 days ago !!! really :oops:

I see yes long time , so have you called them?
Yes, before they gave me the estimation time I've called them 5 times. Now I have estimation time and I think they will be angry if I call them this period :|

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Update
Few moments ago my partner's profile turns into "Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)" I'm waiting for mine. sara_H_JDT check your profile maybe you are lucky too :D

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Nehk01

Sep 4, 2020
Hey guys, just thought to send an update here in case this helps someone :)
Documents delivered to WES - August 31
WES Status changed today (Sept 10th)
We are processing a new package or document for your application.

(Country: India, Degree: 1 (Bachelor, 4 yrs), physical documents were sent via India Post on August 19th)

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Update
Few moments ago my partner's profile turns into "Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)" I'm waiting for mine. sara_H_JDT check your profile maybe you are lucky too :D
Good news
what about you ?

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Nothing for me, maybe today or on Monday
!!!!!
Why some files take a unusual time to evaluate !!!!
You told that you called them, so how they helped you each time? Had your file gotten any change in status after calling them in this 5 times?

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
!!!!!
Why some files take a unusual time to evaluate !!!!
You told that you called them, so how they helped you each time? Had your file gotten any change in status after calling them in this 5 times?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, they created some injury ticket or they forwarded my email (contact us form) to apropiate team. All time they told us that our documents are processed but not updated in our account

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, they created some injury ticket or they forwarded my email (contact us form) to apropiate team. All time they told us that our documents are processed but not updated in our account
I'm not think like you , all the time they told me that unable to forward .