+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
perfect
could you please add a description in your profile , how you reach to 477 score in CRS
or little bit share here please such as your language score and education Level and your NOC please
it's awesome that you're higher than cut off score
congratulation
Hello Sara_H_JDT

Me:
Maximum score for age
3 CLB10 and 1 CLB9 (Writing)
Have 8 years work experience with a multinational
Masters degree

Wife:
2 CLB10, 1 CLB9, 1 CLB8
BSc degree

Started the journey in February 2018. Wrote the ielts exam twice and writing was always 6.5 - lol. Then left it until Feb 2020 and I decided to give it one more try without any form of practice- just to try my luck then it happen...lol

So told wifey to write and she got that score then I started the wes journey in the middle of a pandemic. That was a horrible experience because my wife's school was just @#$%ed. Mine was straightforward as I schooled in the UK.

Got the wes report on the 1st of September even though the report states 31st of August. Updated my profile because I'm going accompanied. And 2nd of Sept got ITA.

We aren't there yet but I give God the glory for this milestone and I thank WES for their expediency.

On to the next milestone...

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hello Sara_H_JDT

Me:
Maximum score for age
Masters degree

Wife:
2 CLB10, 1 CLB9, 1 CLB8
BSc degree

Started the journey in February 2018. Wrote the ielts exam twice and writing was always 6.5 - lol. Then left it until Feb 2020 and I decided to give it one more try without any form of practice- just to try my luck then it happen...lol

So told wifey to write and she got that score then I started the wes journey in the middle of a pandemic. That was a horrible experience because my wife's school was just @#$%ed. Mine was straightforward as I schooled in the UK.

Got the wes report on the 1st of September even though the report states 31st of August. Updated my profile because I'm going accompanied. And 2nd of Sept got ITA.

We aren't there yet but I give God the glory for this milestone and I thank WES for their expediency.

Thank you
with the best wishes

Reactions: Lulu69

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Hello Sara_H_JDT

Me:
Maximum score for age
Masters degree

Wife:
2 CLB10, 1 CLB9, 1 CLB8
BSc degree

Quite a journey. I guess you were meant to be there ☺
Good luck ahead and hopefully will meet in Canada one day☺

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
I meant those cases which were already in the pool however due to Covid, the draw was stopped for a while and hence such cases accumulated
Yes she has been energetic throughout the process. May her wish come true ☺

Nehk01

Sep 4, 2020
Hey everyone! My Transcripts were delivered to WES on Aug 31, I *really* need the evaluation to be done this month because my permit expires soon and I won't be eligible for a BOWP if this document is delayed and the PR application is not submitted. Anyone have any experience with expediting WES? Or is there anyone who recently go their documents delivered too? What is your current status? Mine is still "On Hold" pending transcripts, when I track package on the WES my account page it says "please allow 24-48 hours" but it's been over 4 days now.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hey everyone! My Transcripts were delivered to WES on Aug 31, I *really* need the evaluation to be done this month because my permit expires soon and I won't be eligible for a BOWP if this document is delayed and the PR application is not submitted. Anyone have any experience with expediting WES? Or is there anyone who recently go their documents delivered too? What is your current status? Mine is still "On Hold" pending transcripts, when I track package on the WES my account page it says "please allow 24-48 hours" but it's been over 4 days now.
I think you can not do any specific thing to boost it or as you said make it sooner
Just try to call them to see what is running at the moment and tell them your urgent situation .
and now just 6 days passed from your delivery time and between we had holidays ,so try to call them NOW and be patient , still I am not sure why someone could get sooner and this based on what factors .

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi my documents reached 4th august...
Started proccesing 25 august..
27 August said documents accepted and reviewing your evaluation..
1st September all steps completed download pdf
GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, INDIA ..
Hi...was it sent electronically to WES?

chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Report complete. Just downloaded it.
Timeline:
Sent docs on 25th,july reached wes on 4th august
Changed to processing new docs on 14th of august
Wes sent to uni for verification on the 20th
Uni Didn’t get the mail till 21st and replied wes same day
Changed to processing on the 22nd
Documents accepted on the 28th And estimated completion of 23rd September given
Final review on the 1st of September
Report completed on the 1st September
Hey....are u talking about electronic ECA timeline of wes?

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hey....are u talking about electronic ECA timeline of wes?
If you find any timeline tracking faster than usual (less than 10 days) it's definitely was sent with electronically method , other case will be taken at least 20 days to 30 or more

Chaitu27

Aug 31, 2020
India
Thank you so much for your reply.
I have already started eca evaluation via wes. As you stated if wes considers my master's as bachelor's then I will apply for iqas.
I really appreciate your reply on my query.