+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Whatever documents your academic institution has sent, Just upload original copies of those. I am sure they must have sent verified Degree certificate and marks sheet and you must be having a scanned copy of the same
i have a scanned copy of the documents that were sent by my university, would it help if upload them ?

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Seems that they processing from april. they replied back to me saying that they will process in order of receipt. so our packages are still unopened. will take another couple of months for receipt.

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
same for me, it's really annoying all we are getting from them is robotic responses & they are only focusing on electronic submission where ECAs are finalized in couple of weeks!
this is only for new accounts it seems. accounts created earlier in march-may the physcial documents will be considered

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a suggestion for all those who are still waiting for their documents being delivered to WES or being acknowledged by WES.
I had created WES account for upgrading my report from bachelors to masters.
My univ. sent the documents in early March and then due to lock down things got messed up.
I got my documents delivered yesterday, but during the mean time i had uploaded all the documents like degree certificate and mark sheets along with Bachelors WES report and even Bachelors degree and marks sheet in their portal (There is an option to upload documents)
I have saved 1-2 weeks of verification process. In general once WES receives your transcripts then it takes 1-2 weeks to verify them and then start processing it. If you upload your documents then WES verify these transcripts instantly hence saving atleast 1-2 weeks time.
thanks for the tip

Reactions: Ankurpno

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
i have a scanned copy of the documents that were sent by my university, would it help if upload them ?
Not the attested ones please, as they are supposed to be sent directly by univ. and you are not suppose to see them.
You should upload the scanned copy of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS that you sent to your univ. for attestation

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Not the attested ones please, as they are supposed to be sent directly by univ. and you are not suppose to see them.
You should upload the scanned copy of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS that you sent to your univ. for attestation
Yeah sure, you’re right

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
Mine delivered on the 26th of May. Still on hold. Any ideas to let WES know about it?
Mine was delivered in first week of April, was on hold until few days ago.
Mailing them is useless as you will get robotic response moreover no one answers the phone as they are working from home.
Only thing you can do is "WAIT" and in the mean time upload your documents on their portal

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Mine was delivered in first week of April, was on hold until few days ago.
Mailing them is useless as you will get robotic response moreover no one answers the phone as they are working from home.
Only thing you can do is "WAIT" and in the mean time upload your documents on their portal
According to my document requirements, Only transcripts sent by universities via posts are accepted. Is it still okay if I proceed with online upload?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Recent Updates from WES:

WES has resumed processing documents received in our U.S. and Canada offices. We will begin uploading them into our system based on the order that they arrived in our office. The majority of our staff continue to work from home while a small, dedicated team ensures that physical documents are handled securely. We ask for your patience and allow us time to process all mail we received by post after March 10. Once we resume normal operations, we will return to our standard processing times.

If your school would like to send us documents digitally, please have your institution contact WES.

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
Yes
According to my document requirements, Only transcripts sent by universities via posts are accepted. Is it still okay if I proceed with online upload?
Yes, definitely its ok to upload your original documents. WES will verify your transcripts (which your univ, has sent) with those that are uploaded by you

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I have a suggestion for all those who are still waiting for their documents being delivered to WES or being acknowledged by WES.
I had created WES account for upgrading my report from bachelors to masters.
My univ. sent the documents in early March and then due to lock down things got messed up.
I got my documents delivered yesterday, but during the mean time i had uploaded all the documents like degree certificate and mark sheets along with Bachelors WES report and even Bachelors degree and marks sheet in their portal (There is an option to upload documents)
I have saved 1-2 weeks of verification process. In general once WES receives your transcripts then it takes 1-2 weeks to verify them and then start processing it. If you upload your documents then WES verify these transcripts instantly hence saving atleast 1-2 weeks time.
LATEST UPDATE:- my documents were delivered on 26th June and my ECA was under final review yesterday and just now i got my final report (Just in 4 days after documents delivery). I personally believe that uploading original copies of your documents will tremendously reduce the processing time.

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
LATEST UPDATE:- my documents were delivered on 26th June and my ECA was under final review yesterday and just now i got my final report (Just in 4 days after documents delivery). I personally believe that uploading original copies of your documents will tremendously reduce the processing time.
Can you tell us when were your documents actually delivered ?

Ankurpno

May 11, 2019
Can you tell us when were your documents actually delivered ?
Just 2 documents.
1. Attested copy of my degree certificate
2. Attested copy of my marks sheets of each semester

And these both documents were uploaded on the WES portal, so i believe it was easy for them to verify the authenticity, hence reducing their job, resulting in quick final report