+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Thanks Lulu. Since I got a completion date, I guess I don't have to worry about informing my university about verification email right? I hope you also get everything done quickly.
Yes you don't have to inform them about anything. Congrats once again

Yeah I hope so too

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
BTW Sara. I got the update around 5:30pm Canadian time so I suggest that you keep an eye out at that time. Perhaps you will get it today!
Yes , always 1 day I am latter than you and this huge time difference is another problem
I keep my eyes on them
Hope

sudkun

Aug 18, 2020
Mostly in regard to current problem , they probably assess one of the highest degree e.g you sent BA and master they will give you master assessment ,so for Express Entry as the score of highest is needed , if you need in hurry , so use it for CRS calculation , but , keep in mind that , both assess may be needed , to clarify , for some NOC , the lowest degree such as BA is needed to verify how many experience have you had after obtaining BA .
Many thanks for quick response.For him, highest degree is pending with WES and graduation is verification completed.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Many thanks for quick response.For him, highest degree is pending with WES and graduation is verification completed.
Don't worry as long as you paid for assessing your Docs (degree) they'll and have to give you result for each of them , as I ve mentioned because of pandemic it takes more time
But in total there is no place to concern

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello all, I follow this topic for more than a month and decided to paste here my story with WES. Our documents (mine and my common-law partner) were delivered to WES in 6th July, each of them in a separate envelope but together into one DHL envelope. After a month of "on hold" status we decided to call them (french line), first in 6th Aug. They told us that normally the documents should be processed by this time, she raised an escalation and told us to call again next week if nothing changed. 12th Aug. we called again, now they told us that our documents were received and are scanned and by the end of the week status should change. My status changed in 12th Aug. : (Status: In progress - We are processing a new package or document for your application. - Status last updated: 8/12/2020 ) but my common-law partner's is still on hold with the following message (We are waiting for your document(s). - Status last updated: 6/29/2020). At least now we can track DHL number on their website :)). Also our university tried to contact them to make the process easier, but they didn't receive anything from WES. What can I say...well done WES, well done....

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Hello all, I follow this topic for more than a month and decided to paste here my story with WES. Our documents (mine and my common-law partner) were delivered to WES in 6th July, each of them in a separate envelope but together into one DHL envelope. After a month of "on hold" status we decided to call them (french line), first in 6th Aug. They told us that normally the documents should be processed by this time, she raised an escalation and told us to call again next week if nothing changed. 12th Aug. we called again, now they told us that our documents were received and are scanned and by the end of the week status should change. My status changed in 12th Aug. : (Status: In progress - We are processing a new package or document for your application. - Status last updated: 8/12/2020 ) but my common-law partner's is still on hold with the following message (We are waiting for your document(s). - Status last updated: 6/29/2020). At least now we can track DHL number on their website :)). Also our university tried to contact them to make the process easier, but they didn't receive anything from WES. What can I say...well done WES, well done....
Wow. That is scary stuff.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This was the case even before the lock down started due to the large number of applications WES was receiving and the processing time was 3-4 months then, only documents delivered electronically were processed quickly. Looks like the trend is going back to levels before all the shutdown happened as courier companies like DHL are allowed international travel.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
This report also has a good and bad sides
Bad side is you're still awaiting about your Docs and I do hope soon you get it
Good side is also that everyone know that WES does not have a normal treatment , more clearly , some of them include me , our package was received 20 Jul , for someone update , for someone no , for one of them as I am aware it is finished
I do hope your final result will come sooner

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Actually , I have heard that from Aug the speed of WES is increased , although , I've not seen yet , because factor of speed should be distributed not to just one method but also involving other way

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Almost all we have gotten our completion date , for rest , I do hope , mostly I think within a few days later we would get final update .

Reactions: ashu2111