+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hey everyone. Got an update on my evaluation today. Timeline is:

07/20 - transcripts delivered
08/06 - processing new documents
08/06 - evaluation in progress - analyzing documents
08/17 -. In progress. All documents have been accepted. Estimated completion date 09/14
what time your package was received there ?
My last update was 8/10/2020
i'm not sure why 4 days later after you as my package was received same day as you , anyway
I should wait

Reactions: JWGM1892

JWGM1892

Aug 9, 2020
what time your package was received there ?
My last update was 8/10/2020
i'm not sure why 4 days later after you as my package was received same day as you , anyway
I should wait
Received by WES? I think it was around 12:00. I'm sure yours will update soon if it got delivered on July 20th, I saw some other people in a Brazili group who got are getting their updates now too

sudkun

Aug 18, 2020
Hi,For one of my friend, WES is completed for one degree and for other one it is in progress.Meanwhile, Can he submit education as WES verified with temporary verification numbers in express entry app or is it better not to do that?

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hi,For one of my friend, WES is completed for one degree and for other one it is in progress.Meanwhile, Can he submit education as WES verified with temporary verification numbers in express entry app or is it better not to do that?
Mostly in regard to current problem , they probably assess one of the highest degree e.g you sent BA and master they will give you master assessment ,so for Express Entry as the score of highest is needed , if you need in hurry , so use it for CRS calculation , but , keep in mind that , both assess may be needed , to clarify , for some NOC , the lowest degree such as BA is needed to verify how many experience have you had after obtaining BA .

trollposter

Aug 14, 2020
Jul 20th - Documents delivered by UPS at WES Toronto office
Aug 7th - Documents listed as received by WES
Aug12th - All documents accepted
Aug 14th - Report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s).
Received my PdF ECA this morning.