+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report For Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur University, CSJMU

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
then what to do :( can u suggest anything. Its so stressful I am PGDM can I get my PGDM verified from somewhere

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
Its True. However the existing applications which least 6 months old or the one's who's fedex verification has reached university are the only one's which get accepted.
hey didn't got you, can u please explain more

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
Hii i want to wes or eca report from kanpur university any link plz suggest me .
hey its atukl dixit at kanpur university who provide transcript.....currently CSJM is at verge to do everything electronic ..but lets see when it will be done

chandan1225

Jul 8, 2020
I have initiated the process 2 years back. The whole process took little bit time to send my Bachelor's and master transcript to WES as it was university who send it. University from where I did master's send it in very reasonable time but there was a delay from my Bachelor's university (Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, India).

After 8-9 months, my bachelor transcript was received in WES. During this process, they introduced additional step which is to reverify the documents from university after receiving it directly from university. As process was taking so long so I started doing follow ups from WES and they keep telling me that 'we have sent mail to your university and we are waiting for the reply' .

AS my master degree was evaluated and WES number was generated so I submitted my profile in federal and I recently received the ITA in 367 cut off. As I was doing follow ups from last 2 years and my bachelor degree was on hold, I directly tagged them on twitter for the same issue on June 11. We had conversation and they were keep giving me the generic response " we are waiting......." . Because of this behavior, I lost my temperament, as in 89 days I have to submit my documents and without bachelor equivalency Federal will not accept the documents. We had heated argument and at last I ended the argument by saying ' I regret that I have chosen WES over others". I also informed them about the time line and how many days left.

Now on June 23rd I came to know that university had already replied on reverification mail and I was happy that at least in 1-2 days I will receive the final clearance from WES.

But, I am shocked today as WES taken that argument personally and shown unprofessional behavior towards me. They have rejected the application by saying,

"We have received the documents that were submitted to WES for credential evaluation. We regret to inform you that WES does not evaluate study from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur. Since completing this level of study was necessary to enter the Master of Computer Applications program, we also cannot evaluate this credential.

The academic records on file will be discarded and a full refund of $256.51 will be issued to your credit card"

As per this reply, they are rejecting my Master's evaluation as well. How can they do this at this stage where they know that time is passing by and I am eagerly looking for certificate from WES. IT's total vendetta and unprofessional behavior from WES.

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
This is so sad, and trust me this is not the mistake of WES it's the university that is responsible. WES has been sending them a reminder to do electronic evaluations and their books (student account) were open for months or maybe a year and at the top of it, recertification used to take a lot of time. So WES has ban CSJM. and even after one-month university people are sleeping saying we will do something, when it will be done they don't know anything. KINDLY GO TO VC ASAP HIS NAME IS MR.PATHAK WILL SURELY GET IT RECTIFIED. AND DONT FORGET TO GO TO REGISTRAR ALSO HIS NAME IS ANIL KUMAR YADAV,

chandan1225

Jul 8, 2020
This is so sad, and trust me this is not the mistake of WES it's the university that is responsible. WES has been sending them a reminder to do electronic evaluations and their books (student account) were open for months or maybe a year and at the top of it, recertification used to take a lot of time. So WES has ban CSJM. and even after one-month university people are sleeping saying we will do something, when it will be done they don't know anything. KINDLY GO TO VC ASAP HIS NAME IS MR.PATHAK WILL SURELY GET IT RECTIFIED. AND DONT FORGET TO GO TO REGISTRAR ALSO HIS NAME IS ANIL KUMAR YADAV,

I don't think it's a problem at university end. I got a second reminder mail from WES on June 16. In that they mentioned, they sent documents again to University. On 23rd I sent my brother in university and Mr. Anil (if I am not wrong) confirmed that they already replied to WES and it's been more then a week. he did not confirmed me the date as it is confidential.

WES is treating like some local shop owner and not professional organization. Do we have some legal entity where we can raise such issue?

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
you can email them to know more

Simran421

Jun 21, 2021
Ohke becoz wes hae block listed the university
Toronto one means ces one

Can u plz provide me your number for some information