+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report For Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur University, CSJMU

Mastercasepro5

Mar 6, 2019
Hello!

I hope someone can help me out with my query.

I currently have a Masters of Science in Information Technology from CSJMU university (Kanpur University) and I wanted to know if anyone has gotten a successful evaluation of degrees from this university.

My current status in WES shows as sent for re verification, awaiting university's reply. Did anyone get a successful ECA of Masters equivalent after pursuing a course such as Masters of Science in xyz from an Indian university/college?

What Masters degree from India gets an ECA equivalent to Masters from WES? Is it university specific, like if I did M.Sc from abc university and someone else did M.Sc from xyz university, will our ECA be different because our universities are different? or will it be same because courses are same regardless of university.

My cousin recently did evaluation of his Masters of Commerce degree but got ECA result saying equivalent to Bachelors (4 years). I have also seen some people receiving a Masters course equivalent as a PG Diploma or a Diploma.

All this is very confusing because WES doesn't have unified ECA report. I am hoping you guys sharing your experiences in this thread can help me and others who are seeking answers to similar questions.

Last edited:

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Hello!

I currently have a Masters of Science in Information Technology from CSJMU university (Kanpur University) and I wanted to know if anyone has gotten a successful evaluation of degrees from this university.

My current status in WES shows as sent for re verification, awaiting university's reply. Did anyone get a successful ECA of Masters equivalent after pursuing a course such as Masters of Science in xyz from an Indian university/college?

What Masters degree from India gets an ECA equivalent to Masters from WES? Is it university specific, like if I did M.Sc from abc university and someone else did M.Sc from xyz university, will our ECA be different because our universities are different? or will it be same because courses are same regardless of university.

My cousin recently did evaluation of his Masters of Commerce degree but got ECA result saying equivalent to Bachelors (4 years). I have also seen some people receiving a Masters course equivalent as a PG Diploma or a Diploma.

All this is very confusing because WES doesn't have unified ECA report. I am hoping you guys sharing your experiences in this thread can help me and others who are seeking answers to similar questions.
Did you get any update from WES?

Anuradha@andy

Sep 20, 2020
Hello!

Hello, can you tell me.....your cousin also passed out from CSJM University, because my documents to stuck with CSJM University for re verification. Do you have COE contact number.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
My document are also stuck with CSJM University for re verification.
Current status -
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents

Azeifa

Apr 10, 2020
Hello I am from Sri Lanka,I am unable to contact any university official of CSJMU I am waiting for more than 3 months to contact them but unfortunately I couldn't.is there any possible contact number I can approach them?

TIA

Anuradha@andy

Sep 20, 2020
Hello I am from Sri Lanka,I am unable to contact any university official of CSJMU I am waiting for more than 3 months to contact them but unfortunately I couldn't.is there any possible contact number I can approach them?

TIA
Hi they will not share contact number you have to visit in person to meet COE mr.shailesh mishra

Anuradha@andy

Sep 20, 2020
I

am in sri Lanka and there's no possible way to meet them in person how about contacting them through phone numbers
If you have any relative friends they can visit on behalf of you.....if you you were student.. degree number required that's it...they will Check

Azeifa

Apr 10, 2020
Sorry,I don't have any relatives in Kanpur.please share any contacts which u should use to contact any authorized person in this regard.it would be highly appreciated.may God bless you'll.