+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report For Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur University, CSJMU

geetakhunt

Jan 28, 2021
Can you please advise when did CSJM received the documents ? because we visited the university on 25th October hardly 15days back and spoke with the verification department, they very specifically said the WES has not sent any documents post Covid-19 and we are unable to trace the email. Kindly provide an input here.
Hello .. Did you get your ECA?

Jan 28, 2021
waiting for re verification from CSJM, University for WES from last 02 weeks..
tell me what can i do ??
any contact details of university and how much time it takes for confirmation.
thank you in advance.

geetakhunt

Jan 28, 2021
tell me what can i do ??
thank you in advance.
How much time took in first verification?

Because i am waiting since 4 week my status is..its on hold waiting for your institution to varify your document this is same status since 1 month

ritu2307

Feb 25, 2020
For me my friend visited...I dnt have any contact number of authorities but COE name is Shailesh Mishra and register Atul Yadav they both take care all this reverification process
Hi,
I am also stuck in this problem.
Can you share the details on how to contact the officials. which office to go to, their contact details if possible etc. any detail will be a help.

Thanks

Apr 6, 2021
Hello!

I hope someone can help me out with my query.

I currently have a Masters of Science in Information Technology from CSJMU university (Kanpur University) and I wanted to know if anyone has gotten a successful evaluation of degrees from this university.

My current status in WES shows as sent for re verification, awaiting university's reply. Did anyone get a successful ECA of Masters equivalent after pursuing a course such as Masters of Science in xyz from an Indian university/college?

What Masters degree from India gets an ECA equivalent to Masters from WES? Is it university specific, like if I did M.Sc from abc university and someone else did M.Sc from xyz university, will our ECA be different because our universities are different? or will it be same because courses are same regardless of university.

My cousin recently did evaluation of his Masters of Commerce degree but got ECA result saying equivalent to Bachelors (4 years). I have also seen some people receiving a Masters course equivalent as a PG Diploma or a Diploma.

All this is very confusing because WES doesn't have unified ECA report. I am hoping you guys sharing your experiences in this thread can help me and others who are seeking answers to similar questions.
AS per new Rules University has to directly sebnd the transcripts to WES, so does CSJM directly sends these documents to WES ??

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
tell me what can i do ??
thank you in advance.
Hi were you able to get your verification cleared ?

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
Hi all csjm university is blacklisted by WES it has recently cancelled all students transcripts and reverification. Kindly get it done through another body

adansa

Dec 9, 2020
Hi all csjm university is blacklisted by WES it has recently cancelled all students transcripts and reverification. Kindly get it done through another body
Are you sure? Did you receive any formal communication? Do you know anyone else who got such update?

I checked and Its still listed as an accepted university on WES and also providing a equivalency check on the degree equivalency tool

Reactions: gensana

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Its True. However the existing applications which least 6 months old or the one's who's fedex verification has reached university are the only one's which get accepted.

Reactions: gensana

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Are you sure? Did you receive any formal communication? Do you know anyone else who got such update?

I checked and Its still listed as an accepted university on WES and also providing a equivalency check on the degree equivalency tool
Login into WES account and try adding your credentials for evaluation. It will throw a pop up stating WES has stopped evaluating the documents from CSJM. Also , yes we did receive emails stating wes no longer evaluate CSJM kanpur. You can try for CES or ICAS.

gensana

Jun 11, 2021

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
Yes I am the one and many like me there application has been cancelled....when did u apply for transcript ?
Its last week news

gensana

Jun 11, 2021
Yes I am the one and many like me there application has been cancelled....when did u apply for transcript ?
Its last week news
Email -
We have received the documents that were submitted to WES for credential evaluation. We regret to inform you that WES does not evaluate study from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University.
The academic records on file will be discarded and a full refund of $230.00 will be issued to your credit card. Please allow up to three days for the credit to be reflected on your account.

To explore other evaluation options, please visit the immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp for a list of other approved evaluation services.

Sincerely,