+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report For Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur University, CSJMU

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Kanpur University reverified my documents...... evaluation got started
Can you please advise when did CSJM received the documents ? because we visited the university on 25th October hardly 15days back and spoke with the verification department, they very specifically said the WES has not sent any documents post Covid-19 and we are unable to trace the email. Kindly provide an input here.

Anuradha@andy

Sep 20, 2020
Can you please advise when did CSJM received the documents ? because we visited the university on 25th October hardly 15days back and spoke with the verification department, they very specifically said the WES has not sent any documents post Covid-19 and we are unable to trace the email. Kindly provide an input here.
My got reverified on 21 Oct 2020.

Azeifa

Apr 10, 2020
Sorry,I don't have any relatives in Kanpur.please share any contacts which u used to contact any authorized person in this regard.it would be highly appreciated.may God bless you'll.I sent for the eca in February and there's no progress till now

Anuradha@andy

Sep 20, 2020
For me my friend visited...I dnt have any contact number of authorities but COE name is Shailesh Mishra and register Atul Yadav they both take care all this reverification process

walia.tazz

Sep 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
For csjm wes verification. We have to meet atul yadav or shailesh mishra. Can you please explain what to do?

pareshpll

Dec 1, 2020
Hello
For csjm wes verification. We have to meet atul yadav or shailesh mishra. Can you please explain what to do?

Hi,

can you help me to get it done WES verification from CSJM University.
I apply long time back and my status show on HOLD,
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Waiting response from your end.
Paresh.

Last edited:

adansa

Dec 9, 2020
Hi,

can you help me to get it done WES verification from CSJM University.
I apply long time back and my status show on HOLD,
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Waiting response from your end.
Paresh.
Hi Paresh

is there any update on your WES verification?

Barinder kaur

Nov 2, 2018
Sorry I dnt have bz i also visited University for reverification and they did it. Fortunately I got my ECA report
Hello sir, first of all congratulations for getting your Wes Report.
If you don’t mind can you tell me you got master for your degree??
Thank you in advance

geetakhunt

Jan 28, 2021
Hello any one please tell me how much time will take CSJMU this university to varify our documents.... Varify and reverify both time