+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Query

emmanumak

Jan 8, 2015
Thank you for your response. Please can I sent my wife's transcript as well with mine in the same envelop? It's still the same envelop. Though I know we will have to pay for her own charges. just feel it's safer if it's together. Kindly advice.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
emmanumak said:
Thank you for your response. Please can I sent my wife's transcript as well with mine in the same envelop? It's still the same envelop. Though I know we will have to pay for her own charges. just feel it's safer if it's together. Kindly advice.
Hi emmanumak, I feel its better to have two separate sealed transcripts envelopes in a big common envelope. Hope it helps.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Someone plz guide

I have got only transcript(One single document with details of marks of all the 4 semesters) of my MBA Course from Punjab Technical University. However, as per the country specific guidelines (In my case it is India) of WES is mentioned below:

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Is the only single transcript is sufficient for the evaluation or Do I also need to send photocopies of all the marksheets of all the 4 semesters attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office for evaluation by WES?

Kindly guide...I am really confused about the procedure...

milcah

Dec 8, 2014
Amitmeet said:
Someone plz guide

I have got only transcript(One single document with details of marks of all the 4 semesters) of my MBA Course from Punjab Technical University. However, as per the guidelines of WES which follows like:

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Is the only single transcript is sufficient for the evaluation or Do I also need to send photocopies of all the marksheets of all the 4 semesters for evaluation by WES?

Kindly guide...I am really confused about the procedure...
Attested photo copies for all the mark lists,consolidated mark list and degree certificate is mandatory. DONOT send the original as you wont get it back. along with these documents you need to send your passport first/last page and WES receipt which contains WES ref number.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for the reply...

Can I only send the transcript of my MBA course without photocopies of the marks sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. I have got only transcript and not the photocopies attested by the university..

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Amitmeet said:
Thanks for the reply...

Can I only send the transcript of my MBA course without photocopies of the marks sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. I have got only transcript and not the photocopies attested by the university..
Amit,

I personally feel that is extremely risky as WES specifically mentions marksheets also. Unless you want to live on the edge,
Just get the marksheets attested and send all of it to WES together. It is not worth the risk.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Kind Attn: NewGirl_sk
Much appreciated...

Dear, You seem to a have a good clarity about their procedure.
Can you please clarify along with those university attested marks sheets do I also need to send a separate set of photocopies of the marks sheets? If it is the case, can I send both the sets i.e. the university attested photocopies as well as another set of photocopies (simple xerox) in one envelope?
Further, which courier service to use or can I use the speed post service or a WorldNet Express service of the India Post?
I am running from pillar to post to get the clarification about the WES ECA procedure...

If you don't mind, can you please share your mobile number?

Sujeet

Jan 13, 2015
HI

I am planning to register my profile for Express Entry. For that purpose, I am planning to get my educational documents credential evaluation done through WES. I have registered on WES website and about to courier my documents copies to WES.

I have a question, Do I need to get my document copies attested by the respective universities I attended? Or I can just send the photocopies of the original documents to WES. Please help, I want to get it done ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Sujeet

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Amitmeet said:
Much appreciated...

Dear, You seem to a have a good clarity about their procedure.
Can you please clarify along with those university attested marks sheets do I also need to send a separate set of photocopies of the marks sheets? If it is the case, can I send both the sets i.e. the university attested photocopies as well as another set of photocopies (simple xerox) in one envelope?
Further, which courier service to use or can I use the speed post service or a WorldNet Express service of the India Post?
I am running from pillar to post to get the clarification about the WES ECA procedure...

If you don't mind, can you please share your mobile number?
Amit,
Why do you want to send an extra set of copies? I got my WES assessment done a while back. My university sealed an attested copy (by the Examination Controller or Registrar) of my degree cert and marksheets in an envelope. They also attached a letter stating that I was a student at the university between so and so period, etc.

I simply posted the sealed envelope as it is. No extra set of copies required as far as i know.
Use UPS, they are fastest. I used DTDC, even they delivered it in 5 days. But I guess if you are in a rush don't try to save money and go with UPS. They will deliver in in 2 -3 days.
PM me in case of any more queries.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015

Hi, Thanks for the information. My another is query is related to sending the university attested marks sheets to the WES. I want the evaluation report of both my Graduation Degree and Master Degree as well as my spouse/wife Graduation Degree and Master Degree. Can I send both the separate envelopes issued by the respective universities with WES Reference Numbers (Two different Numbers in our case) mentioned on them in a single envelop to WES in Canada?

Kindly guide...

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Amitmeet said:

Hi, Thanks for the information. My another is query is related to sending the university attested marks sheets to the WES. I want the evaluation report of both my Graduation Degree and Master Degree as well as my spouse/wife Graduation Degree and Master Degree. Can I send both the separate envelopes issued by the respective universities with WES Reference Numbers (Two different Numbers in our case) mentioned on them in a single envelop to WES in Canada?

Kindly guide...

Hi Amit,

It sounds harmless as long as your documents are in different sealed envelopes and the respective reference numbers mentioned on them.

I haven't heard of anybody do it, but i don't think there should be an issue. Maybe take the opinion of a few experts also.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
The word "Nanak" in University name had been wrongly entered as ''Nanark'' for both my Bachelor Degree as well as my Post Graduation Degree while filling up the online WES Application Form. The correct name of the university is ''Guru Nanak Dev University''. Kindly guide as to how to make the rectification done by the WES. I have contacted them through their help center but so far no modification has taken place in the online form.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Amitmeet said:
The word "Nanak" in University name had been wrongly entered as ''Nanark'' for both my Bachelor Degree as well as my Post Graduation Degree while filling up the online WES Application Form. The correct name of the university is ''Guru Nanak Dev University''. Kindly guide as to how to make the rectification done by the WES. I have contacted them through their help center but so far no modification has taken place in the online form.
Amit nothing to worry.

Final report will have the name as per your documents.

I did a similar mistake while filling the application

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Sujeet said:
HI

I am planning to register my profile for Express Entry. For that purpose, I am planning to get my educational documents credential evaluation done through WES. I have registered on WES website and about to courier my documents copies to WES.

I have a question, Do I need to get my document copies attested by the respective universities I attended? Or I can just send the photocopies of the original documents to WES. Please help, I want to get it done ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Sujeet
Sujeet...the documents should be attested by University (Controller of Exam) and should be in a sealed University envelope. Please check email from WES which states the details.