+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Query

G.Singh

Dec 31, 2014
Hi all,
I have a query regarding sending of documents to WES. Since I am sending from UK, WES site says the need following 2 docs:
1.Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates issued by the institutions attended = To be submitted to WES by applicant
AND
2.Transcript of academic records issued by the institutions attended = To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended

My question is will it be okay to forward both documents collectively, as it is, in same official sealed envelope from my end? Reason being that I am moving out of country for sometime and may take time to send the degree certificate much later than my uni sending the transcripts.

Thanks.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
G.Singh said:
Hi all,
I have a query regarding sending of documents to WES. Since I am sending from UK, WES site says the need following 2 docs:
1.Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates issued by the institutions attended = To be submitted to WES by applicant
AND
2.Transcript of academic records issued by the institutions attended = To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended

My question is will it be okay to forward both documents collectively, as it is, in same official sealed envelope from my end? Reason being that I am moving out of country for sometime and may take time to send the degree certificate much later than my uni sending the transcripts.

Thanks.
Yes. If your institution is already sending the degree in sealed envelope, you don't need to send it separately. I had confirmed this with WES.

G.Singh

Dec 31, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
Yes. If your institution is already sending the degree in sealed envelope, you don't need to send it separately. I had confirmed this with WES.
Hi,
I am bit confused with your answer. Did you mean that I can send both documents (sealed/signed by uni, posted to myself first) without opening from my side together (the WES instructions doesn't say so specifically)?
What if the institution doesn't send me a sealed/signed envelope as per WES standard?
Thanks for the assistance.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
G.Singh said:
Hi,
I am bit confused with your answer. Did you mean that I can send both documents (sealed/signed by uni, posted to myself first) without opening from my side together (the WES instructions doesn't say so specifically)?
What if the institution doesn't send me a sealed/signed envelope as per WES standard?
Thanks for the assistance.
Dear friend,

The WES categorically states that the transcripts from University should be in sealed envelope. If its not sealed, they will assume it might have been tempered with. So go by their guidelines only. Your university however can send you the sealed envelope and you can surely post it to WES. That should not be a problem as long as the original envelope is not opened and is sealed.

nanogg

Jan 17, 2015
Make sure your is sent by institution attended , I had to send it again because I did by myself to trying to save time and took me longer

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

I have a query regarding WES report which am waiting for...
I made a payment on January 1st and it was yesterday when I received a status"completed" on My Account on WES.org..
But I didn't receive any mail saying my report is been sent and I guess I receive a certification number on the mail to use it ,
even if there is a bit delay in arrival of my hard copy..

So will there be a mail soon or should I write in to WES asking them the status of my reports..

Thanks

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
AMYAINDIA said:
hi Amyaindia,

you mean, we can send No. 1 and 2. together through courier? As long as the documents from university is sealed?
can i also send my husbands documents for no. 1 and no 2. together with mine? so i'll send only one document?

Thanks.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
G.Singh said:
Hi all,
AND

Thanks.
WES has country specific requirements.
If they require separate copy from you then you can not send this with university copies as they require university copies is to be sent by the university authority with sealed envelop (this clearly stated on WES website).

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi! I'm in Canada right now, what I need to do to get my Bachelors degree accessed, what are the documents I need to send the orginal or the photostat one ?

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
akhil5293 said:
Hi! I'm in Canada right now, what I need to do to get my Bachelors degree accessed, what are the documents I need to send the orginal or the photostat one ?
Go to the link and select your country of degree obtained then your will find your required documents to be submitted to WES

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?

thanks

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
PrincessIrene02 said:
hi Amyaindia,

you mean, we can send No. 1 and 2. together through courier? As long as the documents from university is sealed?
can i also send my husbands documents for no. 1 and no 2. together with mine? so i'll send only one document?

Thanks.
Hi PrincessIrene02... Yes. What i meant is, when you get marksheets attested from university, get degree certificate attested too and put them all in one sealed envelope from university (it must have university seal).

Its better to send your envelope and your husband's envelope in separate packages to WES mentioning the respective reference number outside the package.

Good luck

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
G.Singh said:
Hi all,
just send copy of your certificate/degree (ordinary post will do) I did the same
AND
your college/uni need to send your transcript ; you can ask your college/uni to send you this in a sealed envelope if you wish to send it by ur self but don't combine your degree and transcript send them separately

Thanks.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Hi sadiqmaknojia , they can be sent together. i had checked with WES and did it myself.

emmanumak

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread, now I understand somethings I did not. I have a question pls???
1.I have my degree and MBA from the same institution, but different faculty. Can I request for transcript to be sealed and sent to me while I send them together in one single mail since it's coming from the same institution? 2. Will WES charge me for the two degrees separately or together?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
emmanumak said:
Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread, now I understand somethings I did not. I have a question pls???
1.I have my degree and MBA from the same institution, but different faculty. Can I request for transcript to be sealed and sent to me while I send them together in one single mail since it's coming from the same institution? 2. Will WES charge me for the two degrees separately or together?
Yes, you can collect the sealed transcripts from your university yourself.
You can send the two sealed envelopes in a single big envelope and send it to WES.
WES assesses Bachelor's and Master's degrees of the same person at no extra cost if sent together.