ei8hteen said:
WES ECA:

Applied: January 15, from within Canada,
Envelope sent: January 16, 2015

I see "Documents received - review in progress" in Order Details, but
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Not Received
University-Issued Mark Sheets Not Received
in Required documents page.

I'm working in Canada, completed B.Engg. from Mumbai in 2011. I had photocopies of all my marksheets signed by registrar of my college but not in an envelope. I got my degree certificate in 2012. I sent photocopies of my marksheet (attested, but not in a seperate envelope) and degree certificate (unattested) together in one envelope. Am I ok?

Thanks,
Hi I did the same thing!

Have you got any response on ur ECA status ?

gopi123

Feb 28, 2015
I would like to know the procedure to get transcripts from University of Bombay as well as from Maharashtra State Board. Could anybody kindly explain me the procedure. So that I complete the same and send them back to WES.

Seeking urgent help and suggestions on the same. Many thanks in advance!

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
Do anyone know the address of WES to which I have to send the documents for credential evaluation...plz ?

swati.kath05

May 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please help me with ECA procedure, confused in sealed transcript and mark sheets requirements.

I applied for a sealed transcript and my university has sent me a single page which includes of all the subjects (Semester wise) and grades I got in my Engg. duration.

Is that single transcript copy enough to be sent across or I have to get all the mark-sheets attested as well.

All the mark sheets already contains my university and college details. :-\

Thanks for your response.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
swati.kath05 said:
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please help me with ECA procedure, confused in sealed transcript and mark sheets requirements.

I applied for a sealed transcript and my university has sent me a single page which includes of all the subjects (Semester wise) and grades I got in my Engg. duration.

Is that single transcript copy enough to be sent across or I have to get all the mark-sheets attested as well.

All the mark sheets already contains my university and college details. :-\

Thanks for your response.
Yes, that is the transcript. Did you open the sealed envelope which has the transcript?

swati.kath05

May 17, 2016
No.. It's still sealed with university stamp.

But do I need to send attested copies of all the mark sheets as well or Photo copies is enough.

What additional documents has to be sent...??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
swati.kath05 said:
No.. It's still sealed with university stamp.

But do I need to send attested copies of all the mark sheets as well or Photo copies is enough.

What additional documents has to be sent...??
Since transcript has already been provided the university in a sealed envelope, there is no need for mark sheets to be sent separately. Also, send the copy of your degree certificate along with the sealed envelope in another envelope (master envelope) and mention your reference number on all the envelopes. Check this link to see the list of generic documents that would apply for India http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=2. You would have received a similar email when you created a WES account.

swati.kath05

May 17, 2016
Thanks much Stanlee for the quick response. :)

I have gone through the WES link for documents but was confused about Mark-sheets requirement under "University Education" section, if those has to be attested as well.

My university requested for 10th certificate for preparing transcript so it seems "Final or Provisional Degree Certificate" and sealed Transcript should be good to send.

Thanks again.
Have a great day !

jasonmac5

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
mrwait said:
Do anyone know the address of WES to which I have to send the documents for credential evaluation...plz ?
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
My MBA program was a Twinning program: 1 year in India - 1+ year in US

2008-2009: I completed a few foundation courses in India(24 credit hours) approved by my US school
2009 - 2011: My university in US admitted me based upon those foundation courses, GMAT etc. and awarded me the degree MBA in 2011. AACSB accredited and good school. 33 credit hours were completed in US.

I just had my US school send the transcripts to WES for 33 credit hours. It was document by document evaluation not course by course. The Indian school neither is accredited nor exists today:(

My WES states some key things like the following:

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Masters Degree
Credential authentication: Official Transcripts were directly sent by the institution.
Institution status: Recognized

But I might need to have the transcripts for the 2008-2009 as a part of my eAPR education history? On-top my work history and personal history will also include this time period.

Would CIC figure out that WES did not evaluate the Indian courses or ask for a proof whether those Indian courses were evaluated? Just wanted to feel safe than sorry later. The reason I am concerned is the following extract from a GCMS notes:

"ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as *******. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility"

Not sure how revealing ECA issuing WES website portal is to CIC:(

Would a letter of LOE with some specific details help or hurt?

Thank you,
mpsr