+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - IIM Post Graduate Diploma

Elle18

Jan 4, 2022
hi,
Welcome to the process and feel free to dm me so that we can connect on whatsapp for any help -
1. Yeah, You will get a master's equivalency for that.
2. Go with WES.
3. If you are asking for a WES report it is 2-3 months (i think so- not sure about this)
Thanks a lot for the response. Sure will connect with you soon.

shyamk

May 30, 2022
Hi... today I applied for my ECA through WES website. I reached out to IIM Bangalore PGP office and gave them my WES reference number so that they can send the transcripts to them. So far, it is clear.

However, WES mentions this...
If you have an Indian master’s degree or an Indian postgraduate diploma…
You must also
provide your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents.

Did anybody who recently applied to WES please help to tell me if they had also sent their bachelor's documents?

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi... today I applied for my ECA through WES website. I reached out to IIM Bangalore PGP office and gave them my WES reference number so that they can send the transcripts to them. So far, it is clear.

However, WES mentions this...
If you have an Indian master’s degree or an Indian postgraduate diploma…
You must also
provide your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents.

Did anybody who recently applied to WES please help to tell me if they had also sent their bachelor's documents?
What did you end up doing for your Bachelor's degree? Did you submit transcripts or did you submit the degree?