+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - IIM Post Graduate Diploma

amurag

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you so much ja1904. You know what was the issue :) It was the comma ",".
As soon as I entered the comma after Management, it showed me all the options.
Thanks buddy. Was really banging my head on this for last few hours !!

djavnishdj

Jul 30, 2020
Dear experts - I have completed 1 year "Executive Programme in Business Management (EPBM)" (received certificate) from IIM Calcutta through online platform (Distance learning) while working. Can anyone please let me know whether WES will evaluate it as "Post Graduate diploma" or something else?
Also, if I will be eligible to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for Canada PR? This whole process seems to be overwhelming, but appears to be worth it. Please help!

Last edited:
Reactions: saranreddyp

Popeye1

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, is there anyone else who did the 1 yr full time MBA from IIM, got the ECA done by WES, and received Master's equivalent? Asking since I don't want to spend time and effort on WES and then later on IQAS/CES to get it done again. The final certificate mentions Diploma for obvious reasons.
I did the 1 yr full time MBA from IIM.
Thanks for your help!

tokio

Aug 31, 2020
My MBA started in Aug 2017 and I got the degree in Apr 2019. So, technically it's not exactly 2 years. So, in the academic request form, what should I fill in the Date attended field? Please Help!

vympel001

Oct 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

Anyone from IIM Bangalore here? I have got my WES evaluation report which says that my degree is equivalent to a Canadian Masters degree. However, the degree is a PGDM degree. I wanted to ask what should I put in the pre-ITA form?

There are two parts that I need to fill.

1. Level of Education
2. WES certification for Level of Education

I know for (2) I have to write Masters since that is what the ECA says. What should I put for (1). Since the degree is a PGDM should I put "2 year program from University, trade school" or should I put "Masters degree"

Please let me know

Thanks

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

Anyone from IIM Bangalore here? I have got my WES evaluation report which says that my degree is equivalent to a Canadian Masters degree. However, the degree is a PGDM degree. I wanted to ask what should I put in the pre-ITA form?

There are two parts that I need to fill.

1. Level of Education
2. WES certification for Level of Education

I know for (2) I have to write Masters since that is what the ECA says. What should I put for (1). Since the degree is a PGDM should I put "2 year program from University, trade school" or should I put "Masters degree"

Please let me know

Thanks
Hi,

I am from IIM Trichy and went through the PR process two years back. IIM Trichy also provides PGDM degree.

I put it as a Master's Degree in the form.

vympel001

Oct 23, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Did you put Masters in both the fields? There are two sections where it asks you to enter type of degree.

1. Level of Education
2. Level of Education as per ECA

bhasins2020

Nov 22, 2020
Hello, is there anyone else who did the 1 yr full time MBA from IIM, got the ECA done by WES, and received Master's equivalent? Asking since I don't want to spend time and effort on WES and then later on IQAS/CES to get it done again. The final certificate mentions Diploma for obvious reasons.
I did the 1 yr full time MBA from IIM.
Thanks for your help!
Hello mates,
Can someone experienced advise on this issue please?..How is 1 year fulltime PGDM considered for ECA under IQAS?
Thanks in advance.

Raman1386

Jan 3, 2021
Dear experts - I have completed 1 year "Executive Programme in Business Management (EPBM)" (received certificate) from IIM Calcutta through online platform (Distance learning) while working. Can anyone please let me know whether WES will evaluate it as "Post Graduate diploma" or something else?
Also, if I will be eligible to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for Canada PR? This whole process seems to be overwhelming, but appears to be worth it. Please help!
Hi @djavnishdj : Were you able to get the WES evaluation for your EPBM ? Since I also have done EPAF (Executive Program in Applied Finance) from IIM Kolkata hence wanted to know if I will be eligible to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

sach7

Dec 21, 2020
Hello guys.

I did a 3 years diploma from PSBTE after my 10

I have heard that WES will consider my diploma from PSBTE as a 2 year diploma and another 2 year diploma from Canada.

so i have 2 diploma for 2 years each.

Will my diploma from PSBTE will consider as a +2 or I will get any extra points for that for my PR application. If you then how?

If no then should I get wes done on my diploma from PSBTE just in case or save my money as it’s a +2 equivalent .