+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - IIM Post Graduate Diploma

Feb 13, 2021
Hi,

I am from IIM Trichy and went through the PR process two years back. IIM Trichy also provides PGDM degree.

I put it as a Master's Degree in the form.
Hi, I am from IIM Trichy too. Did you email the college directly for getting the transcripts? Because I only see a segment saying education verification on the website.

Thanks!

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hi, I am from IIM Trichy too. Did you email the college directly for getting the transcripts? Because I only see a segment saying education verification on the website.

Thanks!
Hi, Yeah I mailed pgp office for that. They sent me a form and link for payment. You can also call them and ask.

Also, WES process has changed since then as now they are asking universities to send it directly.

P.S:- When did you pass from IIM Trichy?

KNNK

Mar 5, 2021
Hi,

I am from IIM Trichy and went through the PR process two years back. IIM Trichy also provides PGDM degree.

Hi, I am also from IIM Trichy. Wanted to ask - is PGDM from IIMT equivalent to Masters. If so, then do I need to get Bachelor's degree assessed by WES?

KNNK

Mar 5, 2021
Can someone please advise - is PGDM from IIM Trichy equivalent to Masters. If so, then do I need to submit my Bachelor's degree to be assessed by WES?
On the website it says - only the highest credential needs to be submitted for assessment.

remo456

Jul 2, 2016
surprised to see people from such a reputed institutes coming to Canada...i still remember news of students of IIM,XLRI etc getting huge package in campus recruitment..

Jackson M

Apr 13, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I have done my B.E in Mechanical and executive MBA from IIMK. Based on your experiences, which equivalent degree will I able to get? Is it good if take ECA from WES or IQAS? Please help.

Regards
Jackson

krthkn

Jun 29, 2021
Hi,
I am new to this forum and about to start my ECA via WES. I have done my PGDM from IIM Ahmedabad and Bachelor of Technology from Pantnagar University. I understand that WES has changed the policy for Indian students, and they are also asking for bachelor's documents as well. I am confused, am I required to send my bachelor's documents via my bachelor's university, in addition to my masters from IIMA, or do I need to send my bachelor's documents in the same envelop that will be sent by IIMA?

Can anyone please provide some insight? Thanks in advance!
Even I have the same doubt. Can anyone please clarify this query.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Even I have the same doubt. Can anyone please clarify this query.
You need to send both documents from the respective university. They don't need to be in the same envelop as it is not possible now. Make sure both envelope has correct application reference and it will be mapped to your application.

Dec 4, 2021
I have completed 3 year graduation degree in Journalism and mass communication from GGSIPU and 1 year PGDM in English journalism from IIMC. Which ECA should i pick for best results.

Elle18

Jan 4, 2022
Hi folks,

I am new to this forum and about to start my ECA. I hold a PGDM (2yr programme) from IIM Tiruchirappalli.

1. Is WES giving a Master's to IIM PGDM?
2. If not (1), which ECA authority should I choose for getting the ECA equivalent as Master's?
3. Also what is the present processing time for getting the report?

Can someone please clarify and help regarding this?

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi folks,

I am new to this forum and about to start my ECA. I hold a PGDM (2yr programme) from IIM Tiruchirappalli.

2. If not (1), which ECA authority should I choose for getting the ECA equivalent as Master's?

Can someone please clarify and help regarding this?
1) Yes
2)go fo wes
3) 1-2 days if wes through parchment

Reactions: Elle18

Elle18

Jan 4, 2022
Hi,

Hey @anotherone11

I am new to this forum and from IIM Tiruchirappalli too. I did PGDM (2 yr programme).

please clarify. Thanks in advance

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hey @anotherone11

I am new to this forum and from IIM Tiruchirappalli too. I did PGDM (2 yr programme).

please clarify. Thanks in advance
hi,
Welcome to the process and feel free to dm me so that we can connect on whatsapp for any help -
1. Yeah, You will get a master's equivalency for that.
2. Go with WES.
3. If you are asking for a WES report it is 2-3 months (i think so- not sure about this)